Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
12-08-2011, 10:05 PM #1
Apple Highlights The Best of Digital Music and Media in 2011 Rewind
As 2011 rapidly winds to a close, Apple is taking its traditional yearly walk down digital memory lane.
On Thursday, Apple released its 2011 edition of iTunes Rewind, where Apple once again looks back on the best music, movies, TV programs, iDevice apps, books, and podcasts of the year gone by.
Some of the top stand-outs in the key categories of apps and music are as follows:
- iPhone App of the Year: Instagram
- iPhone Game of the Year: Tiny Tower
- iPad App of the Year: Snapseed
- iPad Game of the Year: Dead Space for iPad
- Song of the Year: Pumped Up Kicks by Foster the People
- Artist of the Year: Adele
- Album of the Year: Wasting Light by Foo Fighters
These, and others, are the big winners for the US-based iTunes store. Apple will typically spotlight different digital products in different locations around the world.
To see the full list of Apple's honorees, click here.