+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Rumors Point to Three Different Sizes for Upcoming Apple Television Set

is a discussion within the

Mac News

forums, a part of the

General Apple/Mac

section;
Originally Posted by Mjolnir1134 Apple TV? I CAN SEE IT NOW! Third model will be 21.5 inches. Starts at the low price of $1599, and it'll sell out in 5
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir1134 View Post
    Apple TV? I CAN SEE IT NOW!

Third model will be 21.5 inches. Starts at the low price of $1599, and it'll sell out in 5 hours after release.

1st generation Apple TV will have glorious 480p resolution. 2nd generation, they'll stick an "[S]" on it and give it the brand new innovative 720p RETINA resolution. 3rd generation and beyond, they may consider adding 3G. All higher end models (only) may get the Blu-ray attachment.

Afterwards, after it gets as popular as the iPhone, Apple will start suing other TV manufacturers into oblivion for "stealing" their TV blueprints because Apple innovated the rectangular-TV design first. People won't mind as long as they get their Fox News and Facebook.
    Hahahah brilliant.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mjolnir1134 View Post
    apple tv? I can see it now!

Third model will be 21.5 inches. Starts at the low price of $1599, and it'll sell out in 5 hours after release.

1st generation apple tv will have glorious 480p resolution. 2nd generation, they'll stick an "[s]" on it and give it the brand new innovative 720p retina resolution. 3rd generation and beyond, they may consider adding 3g. All higher end models (only) may get the blu-ray attachment.

Afterwards, after it gets as popular as the iphone, apple will start suing other tv manufacturers into oblivion for "stealing" their tv blueprints because apple innovated the rectangular-tv design first. People won't mind as long as they get their fox news and facebook.
    lmao!!!!!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Wow!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir1134 View Post
    Apple TV? I CAN SEE IT NOW!

1st generation Apple TV will have glorious 480p resolution. 2nd generation, they'll stick an "[S]" on it and give it the brand new innovative 720p RETINA resolution. 3rd generation and beyond, they may consider adding 3G. All higher end models (only) may get the Blu-ray attachment.

Afterwards, after it gets as popular as the iPhone, Apple will start suing other TV manufacturers into oblivion for "stealing" their TV blueprints because Apple innovated the rectangular-TV design first. People won't mind as long as they get their Fox News and Facebook.
    Just wanted to say thank you for this post, you made my day reading this man!! THANKS!!! LMAO!!!!!!

Thanks

Thousands of people will fall in line again once this tv is released. You can take that to the bank!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LivesForJihad View Post
    I have $39 000 burning a hole in my pocket. I was going to burn it all...but I think spending it on an overpriced Apple TV will amount to the same thing.
    This made me laugh!

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12