+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Black Friday Teaser Surfaces

is a discussion within the

Mac News

forums, a part of the

General Apple/Mac

section;
    MMi Staff Writer Phillip Swanson's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Apple Black Friday Teaser Surfaces

Teasers for Apple’s Black Friday specials have started popping up on the company’s international online stores.

The teaser is purposely vague revealing only that consumers will “disover amazing iPad, iPod, and Mac gifts for everyone on your list.” Last year Apple treated consumers to $101 off iMacs, MacBook Pro and MacBook Airs, $41 off the iPad, $21 off iPod touches and $11 of iPod nanos.

Apple’s deals usually aren’t the lowest around. Other retailers tend to undercut Apple’s efforts. This year Best Buy’s leaked Black Friday Ad contains iPads with a $45 discount and $150 discount on a limited supply of iMacs and MacBooks. For those in Michigan and other portions of the Midwest Meijer is giving users $80 toward their next purchase with the purchase of an iPad during this Friday’s sale event.

Hopefully Apple surprises users with a genuine incentive to purchase Apple products at their stores instead of elsewhere.But, if they don’t, $80 toward my next purchase at Meijer doesn’t seem like a bad deal.

Any ModMyi readers participating in the shopping insanity this weekend? What deals are you eyeing? Any funny stories from years past? Share them below.

Source: AppleInsider

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Their black Friday deals have never been exciting. Best Buy currently (meaning today) has a better deal on their MacBooks than apple will on black Friday. I never even bother to go in to apple on the busiest shopping day of the year.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sziklassy View Post
    Their black Friday deals have never been exciting. Best Buy currently (meaning today) has a better deal on their MacBooks than apple will on black Friday. I never even bother to go in to apple on the busiest shopping day of the year.
    I totally agree. 10 - 20 bucks off it their feeling generous.

Thanks

Default Best Buy Deal lookin a LOT better.
    I agree. I saw the Ad from Best Buy. I'm going to see if I can get the discount for this Since I bought my Dad one on the 10th of this month & now they are having a Discount on it..i just MIGHT..buy him a Mac to.
    Quote Originally Posted by sziklassy View Post
    It is Not by our Hands that things Change, BUT rather our Interventions that change ourselves.

Chris iPhone5 16GB(Evasion Jailbreak
    iPad Mini 16GB, Apple TV 3rd Gen
    )
    Mac Mini (2012 Model) Running Mavericks
    Cydia Account #895872

Thanks

Last year I got my mom the iPad for $449 brand new from Apple for Christmas so yeah nice!

Thanks

Pffft who would want to buy a apple product when you could buy a "lets rock elmo" toy for a much cheaper price

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pancho paco View Post
    pffft who would want to buy a apple product when you could buy a "lets rock elmo" toy for a much cheaper price
    lmao

Thanks

Apple's black friday sale has historically been a joke. They are probably the most stingy merchant on the planet. I'd get over to best buy and take advantage of that $200 discount on macbook airs.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

If there is a black friday why isnt there a white friday or a brown friday or a yellow friday i mean this is so racist and i find it very offensive lol jk jk