Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Report: Apple Opening Grand Central Station Store Tomorrow

MMi Staff Writer Michael Essany's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,482 Times in 568 Posts

Default Report: Apple Opening Grand Central Station Store Tomorrow

The biggest grand opening in retail is finally upon us.

According to published reports Monday, Apple will finally open its Grand Central Station store tomorrow - Tuesday, November 22 - in New York City. It will be Apple's largest retail store in the world. This one location will be staffed by some 300 employees, most of whom we understand are presently finishing up training ahead of tomorrow's purported grand opening.

Although initial reports pegged the grand opening for November 18th, gargantuan scaffolds have been placed around the perimeter of the store, suggesting that the finishing touches are being placed on the store's facade and the much-anticipated giant video wall that will be a sight to behold.

As MMi previously reported, the store will cover a massive 23,000 square-foot range - roughly 3,000 square feet more than Apple's current biggest stores. That's a whole lot of space to accommodate the huge flow of traffic that passes through Grand Central Station - particularly during the holidays.

If the store does, in fact, open tomorrow, it will likely prove a "Black Friday" destination for thousands following this Thursday's Thanksgiving holiday.

Source: Techfootnote

FINALLY!!I can't wait to check this place out....

FINALLY! an Apple store that smells of homeless person and piss! I can't wait LOL

Quote Originally Posted by psychodave View Post
    FINALLY! an Apple store that smells of homeless person and piss! I can't wait LOL
    Luigi453 Likes This.
    My Apple Products:
    iPhone 3GS (4.0 J/B)
    iPhone 4 (5.0 J/B)
    iPhone 4S (5.0 J/B)

Quote Originally Posted by psychodave View Post
    umm...that comment isnt nice....GCS doesnt smell of such things..
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]

Welcome to NYC homie!!!!

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by z3r01 View Post
    umm...that comment isnt nice....GCS doesnt smell of such things..
    Depends on the hour of day you visit.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings