+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Steve Jobs Was A Genius Check Out How He Brainstormed At NeXt Computer

is a discussion within the

Mac News

forums, a part of the

General Apple/Mac

section;
Originally Posted by Cellular I am just trolling but chill man besides your intelligence comes into question I stated he took OS freeware and changed it and made it his
    Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cellular View Post
    I am just trolling but chill man besides your intelligence comes into question I stated he took OS freeware and changed it and made it his the features you are talking about are irrelevant to the point I made. I know every one steals ideas when it comes to features.

I only look at Anthony's articles to see when the troll page ends up on page 3
    Grammar helps.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cellular View Post
    I am just trolling but chill man besides your intelligence comes into question I stated he took OS freeware and changed it and made it his the features you are talking about are irrelevant to the point I made. I know every one steals ideas when it comes to features.

I only look at Anthony's articles to see when the troll page ends up on page 3
    You indirectly called me a moron. It is not irrelevant, you stated that "the idea of the iphone stolen from somewhere else." Most all ideas come from somewhere else. The genius is seeing the potential of these great ideas and packing them into one product, and marketing it to consumers. So where exactly does my intelligence come in to question?

MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks

Is this an Apple forum anymore? I could have sworn this Web Site was titled "Apple" news. Many of the comments here are saying in some way that they disagree with the abilities of Jobs in that he stole ideas from other companies. What kind of Apple support is that? Are we having a Rally of Gizmodo Android fans posting on our site now? And honestly. There is a lot of distaste in these comments for a man who shaped one of the finest companies in the world. The amount of people on these Apple forums bashing on Apple lately is absolutely sad to see.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Cellular's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    Is this an Apple forum anymore? I could have sworn this Web Site was titled "Apple" news. Many of the comments here are saying in some way that they disagree with the abilities of Jobs in that he stole ideas from other companies. What kind of Apple support is that? Are we having a Rally of Gizmodo Android fans posting on our site now? And honestly. There is a lot of distaste in these comments for a man who shaped one of the finest companies in the world. The amount of people on these Apple forums bashing on Apple lately is absolutely sad to see.
    Don't worry we still love you Anthony but what can you expect when everyone owns an iPod itouch iPad it invites all users such as old droid users and windows users and all.
    And people get bored and want to start trolling flaming. Besides we all need to take a bit of critisisum. If only apple users went on this forum then there wouldn't be much of one.
    Everyone would be like apple is the best. Would you enjoy it if everyone sided with you? That is no fun. Then again I wonder how it would look if this forum banned all users who gave an opinion on a apple. :/

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

Summarized version: Fanboy

MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mortopher View Post
    Summarized version: Fanboy
    Whatever.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,134 Times in 884 Posts

Please get back to topic. Irrelevant what users' OS is and reasoning for coming to this forum.

Here for discussion and debate. Keep it a friendly debate and within site rules. Do not use insluts; best debates are the ones with respectful disccusion not filled with insults.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sziklassy View Post
    I am not one to nit-pick, but nothing about these videos shows that "Steve Jobs was a genius". He understood the market and understood what people wanted. Nothing about the videos even shows/claims how much of this knowledge was truly his. I am sure he played a big part, but I was hoping to see something groundbreaking. Instead I saw somewhat of a business plan...
    Yea but don't forget that Anthony is the biggest Apple fan boy of all the staff writers.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NakedFaerie View Post

There are brown nosing fans that will believe anything he said but if you step back and had a look at the real world you would see everything is just stolen from somewhere else. If everything was not stolen then prove me wrong and show me something original in IOS.
    Inertial scrolling

iPhone? More like MyPhone Airwaves182's Avatar
    Thanks

Hahahaha worst article Ever!! Who wrote this junk???!? Seriously wow..

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Apple is great. I love them. It doesn't mean I have to lose my objectivity. This is an apple fan site, you're right. Doesn't mean nothing negative can or will be said about Apple. I can love a product of theirs while still having gripes about it. It is actually possible to not Like everything Apple shovels down your throat while still being an Apple fan.

Steve was a great guy but was also an arrogant jerk. I believe he more or less said that about himself in his biography.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sziklassy For This Useful Post:

dsg (11-22-2011)

iPhone? More like MyPhone hapishyguy's Avatar
    Thanks

I saw all the comments and I see how microsoft fans brag about microsoft and how apple fans brag about apple. Well, its not about who is genius or not. Its a simple marketing strategy that Steve is showing. Its just that you are able to see him on video on youtube you call hima genius. There are several corporate presentations like this everyday and a lot of geniuses everyday. Its just you dont see them on youtube and thus you dont know about those geniuses. Also, these days there is Steve Jobs hype so even a video of him farting would be called as genius and sell for millions. Its just a matter and some one else will come but dont make Steve JObs a GOD. He was a simple human being who had people and advisors around him like any other corporation. Simple!!!!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to hapishyguy For This Useful Post:

dsg (11-22-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    Comparing Bill Gates to Steve Jobs is like comparing apples to oranges. Gates made what?? Software and a whopping 3 products I can count gates made an os, microsoft office, and the dreaded Zune. The Zune flopped. Microsoft is a software company. They never did anything hardware.
    Wow, really? So narrow minded. Let's try the Xbox and its successor the Xbox 360? And now the Kinect (which has a ton of people using it solely as hardware on other projects, just search google for: kinect surface touchscreen)I think Gates and Jobs together have vastly improved technology for everyone and I don't pick one side or the other.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,809 Times in 2,187 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tekjargon View Post
    Wow, really? So narrow minded. Let's try the Xbox and its successor the Xbox 360? And now the Kinect (which has a ton of people using it solely as hardware on other projects, just search google for: kinect surface touchscreen)I think Gates and Jobs together have vastly improved technology for everyone and I don't pick one side or the other.
    I am not disagreeing with you at all. But I am the last person on hear to call narrow minded. Do you know what I do for a living????

Secondly apple has never made a gaming console. Unless you count the iPod touch, iPhone, and iPad. So you can't compare apple to Microsoft their since that is something apple hasn't touched.
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sadsamurai View Post
    "Steve Jobs Was A Genius "Are you gonna blow him anytime soon?
    he is a genius indeed.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123