+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iTunes Match Testing Continues With The Release Of iTunes 10.5.1 Beta 3

is a discussion within the

Mac News

forums, a part of the

General Apple/Mac

section;
    Thanks

Default iTunes Match Testing Continues With The Release Of iTunes 10.5.1 Beta 3

Apple recently released a third beta for iTunes 10.5.1 to developers. According to the Cupertino giant, “iTunes 10.5.1 beta 3 includes a number of important stability and performance improvements for iTunes Match, and is a required update for all subscribers to iTunes Match beta." The beta update comes shortly after Apple wiped iTunes Match libraries for developers, most probably in preparation for the launch of iTunes Match.

The release of another beta indicates another step closer to the imminent public launch but it still has yet to be determined whether the third beta of iTunes 10.5.1 has ironed out the bugs and issues to allow for a public release. Once this service goes live, users who decide to pay the $24.99 annually will have access to all of their music anywhere and anytime they have an internet connection; along with the ability to find data for songs not properly set in iTunes.

The email sent out with information about iTunes 10.5.1 beta 3 can be seen below:

Have any of you had a chance to try out iTunes 10.5.1 beta 3? Are you guys anxious for iTunes Match or are you amongst the people who see iTunes Match as an unnecessary service? Share your thoughts below!

Source: Apple

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

B****** Match
    Last edited by i.Annie; 11-13-2011 at 12:37 PM.

Thanks

Another way to take more money of us I'm out it's not for me

Thanks

Would prob use it after all can't be bothered replacing my music if the worst case situation happened!! Ie hard drive failure, although do have a master back up but must admit don't always keep it up to date!

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

I WAS excited for this, but google music works for me just as well, and of course it's free.
    Last edited by sziklassy; 11-13-2011 at 12:18 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    This is going to elevate cloud computing for the consumer to a whole different level. Can't believe people whine about a measly +\- $2 a month for an extremely useful service like this that will integrate with all your iDevices without the need for tweaks. (as gMusic prolly will)
    You don't want to pay, don't. Your loss. This is something you won't likely manage to steal. Arr!

I'll be signing up pretty fast.

iPhone? More like MyPhone DaLsim's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sziklassy View Post
    I WAS excited for this, but google music works for me just as well, and of course it's free.
    I'm with you, got gmusic for free? Beat the hell out of $24.???...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sziklassy View Post
    I don't think this is gonna be FREE forever