Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Steve Jobs - One Last Thing Documentary To Air On PBS On November 2nd

Thanks

Default Steve Jobs - One Last Thing Documentary To Air On PBS On November 2nd

There have been several tributes to Steve Jobs since his death a few weeks ago and much about him has been revealed in the recently released biography written by Walter Isaacson. PBS has recently released a press release informing the public of a new documentary they will be premiering on Wednesday, November 2nd with more insight from people who have associated with Steve Jobs.

The documentary will include many interviews, including interviews with Ronald Wayne, Steve Wozniak, Walt Mossberg, and even an interview with Jobs himself with a “never-before-broadcast interview from 1994.” As a whole, it will examine Jobs’ life from the perspective of understanding the influences that “shaped his character” and allowed him to revolutionize a variety of technology industries.

The name of the documentary is based off of Steve’s catchphrase to tease audiences. Towards the end of presentations he would quickly say “Oh – one more thing,” grabbing and awing the attention of the crowd members. Much like the many other documentaries, this too “pays homage to his famous presentational skills and his unique talents.” You can read PBS’ full press release by hitting the source link below.

Source: PBS

What time!?? PST!!!

And what channel? Lol i have pbs im sure but i dont watch much tv...
    "You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not"

Quote Originally Posted by mxco View Post
    what time!?? Pst!!!

And what channel? Lol i have pbs im sure but i dont watch much tv...
    10:00-11:00 est

What channel it's PSB (Cablevision) optimum ??