Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Gameloft Slashing Prices On iOS Games for Columbus Day

Default Gameloft Slashing Prices On iOS Games for Columbus Day

This Columbus Day, why not snag a deal from one of the best game developers for the App Store?

Columbus Day is this Monday, October 10th. What better way to celebrate than to play video games on your iPod Touch, iPad, or iPhone all day long!? Gameloft is offering seven of their pretty pricey, top-hit games for only 99 each. That's right, only 99, with some of the games costing as much as $6.99 originally. Why miss out?

The list of games that are going on sale include the following:

Personally, I play Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus quite a bit and it's a very fun first person shooter for the iPhone. Pretty stunning graphics and game play. I recommend that one. Unfortunately I've never tried the rest of them.

These games are all high quality from the looks of it. Why not buy all of them (minus the HD duplicates)? Buying them all will be cheaper than buying only one of them when the sale ends. $45 worth of apps for only $7? I'll take that deal! If you're planning on getting the iPhone 4S, why not take advantage of this deal and get some graphics-hungry games to play on that awesome dual core A5 chip which is capable of 7x faster graphics than the iPhone 4's A4 chip? Also, with a memory option of up to 64GB, you'll have no problems at all fitting all of these pretty big games into it.

Gameloft makes very high end games for iOS. Are you planning on taking advantage of this amazing deal for Columbus Day? Share below!

Sources: TouchArcade

Thanks

I love when deals like these happen.
    Thanks for the heads up!

Nice! Thank you so much for posting this!!

By the way these are already on sale.

That's cool even though I won't be buying any.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Definitely thanks for the heads up. Gonna get 9mm.

Ah, America, the country of celebrating a man who never came to your countryHappy Thanksgiving!

iPhone? More like MyPhone ChSchuldiner's Avatar
    Thanks

I already own all of them

iPhone? More like MyPhone RaginAsian55's Avatar
    Thanks

Sacred Odyssey for iPad is completely FREE!

As i said. ModMyi you are losing your touch. This post should stay in a forum or portal where they chat daily about iphone and ipad games. You should be posting on the latest jailbreak stuff. Or maybe iOS 5 now that is out. I'm not trying to be harsh or something, but really you guys aren't doing as well as you should be.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by micaiah12 View Post
    As i said. ModMyi you are losing your touch. This post should stay in a forum or portal where they chat daily about iphone and ipad games. You should be posting on the latest jailbreak stuff. Or maybe iOS 5 now that is out. I'm not trying to be harsh or something, but really you guys aren't doing as well as you should be.
    If you don't have anything nice to say.. Don't say anything at all...

My iPhone is a Part of Me iLoveWindows&iPhone's Avatar
    Thanks

Your an idiot.
    El Zurdo

This sub-forum is about, "General Apple/General Mac." It has nothing to do with jailbreaking.