Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Mac OS X Lion and iTunes May Get iCloud before iOS 5

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gamemaster77 View Post
    Don't argue with this guy, he can't be reasoned with and is a troll.
    So because he can't be reasoned with he is a troll??

iCloud is awesome... Period
    It's a great way to keep all your 'junk' on multiple devices.

I fail to see how I can't be reasoned with. I wasn't rude towards anyone. All I did was join in on the conversation. It doesn't matter anyway. If he thinks I'm a troll so be it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mustard05 View Post
    I fail to see how I can't be reasoned with. I wasn't rude towards anyone. All I did was join in on the conversation. It doesn't matter anyway. If he thinks I'm a troll so be it.
    I actually thought he was talking about Poseidon...
    But he quoted your statement... I don't know but I'll stay out of it. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by mmaboi21 View Post
    Either way, you are correct when you say I cloud is awesome. Plus it's free. You can't beat that.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Ozzie5374's Avatar
    Thanks

J
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon79 View Post
    Why are y'all complaining about a FREE service?! OMG there is absolutely no pleasing some people. Apple is trying to make their users' lives easier... just because YOU might not find a use for it that doesn't make it any less important to the others. Metallica... I'm considering changing your user tag to "Negative Nancy".
    Tough if your name's "Nancy".
    I guess it's like having an intangible backup just in case your hardware stuffs up but also accessible from any Internet connection.

Nicely said
    Very well said:-)

I'm leaving dropbox

Thanks

iCloud has been running good for a while now. I started using it on 5.0 Beta 6. Just waiting for the actual iCloud app for Mac to be released. The www.icloud.com site is running good too.

I just realized that I forgot all about calendars, mail, etc. that is also done on iCloud.

If you use Pages, Numbers, and keynote and would like them synced across all of your devices like your notes and photos then yes. If it isn't something you use frequently then no, you will not need it for notes, photos, etc. as for I cloud a, it is web based so I do not think users will need to be on lion.
    Thanks for the reply

Quote Originally Posted by duromega View Post
    I'm leaving dropbox
    Im not sure if Im leaving dropbox, I use it to store all my PDF books...so I can keep free space on my ipad. I have about 50 magazine and books on dropbox. unless icloud can do this
    Last edited by bckane; 10-09-2011 at 02:02 PM.

Livin the iPhone Life Poseidon79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

I can't be reasoned with either hehe

If you use Pages, Numbers, and keynote and would like them synced across all of your devices like your notes and photos then yes. If it isn't something you use frequently then no, you will not need it for notes, photos, etc. as for I cloud a, it is web based so I do not think users will need to be on lion.
    Thanks for the reply

I'm most excited about itunes match!

All I gotta say is... iTunes 10.5 had BETTER have video sync fixed!!! All my videos taken with my phone have been gone off of my phone ever since I last updated iTunes to 10.4.1 or whatever we're on now. It crashed every time I tried to sync my photo albums with videos included. When I unchecked include videos it sync'd fine. But now I have no vids on my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by golf4life80 View Post
    I'm most excited about itunes match!

The is Cloud not that good and It is not a streaming service as most individuals believe. I myself was excited about the I tunes match at firs,t but quickly learned its pretty much useless. You can't download your content if your not on wifi so whats the point. Another annoying fact is on your phone, it you turn i Tunes match on, all the music you have put on your phone prior to turning I tunes match on automatically gets deleted. Unfortunately, if you then decide turn I tunes match off, you don't get that music back until you sync again.

Yea, you can access all of your music that is stored in the cloud, but its useless if your out and about, driving, etc. I quickly found that I prefer to sync want I want to listen to because when using the "cloud" you can't shuffle your music, again, that is when you aren't on a wifi. Basically if you not at home or sitting at someplace with a wifi, forget about the cloud. Save your 20 bucks and get a better service like spottily or something. I hate to bust your bubble but I would save your money. I will not be renewing unless there are major upgrades in usability.

So because he can't be reasoned with he is a troll??
    No no they are to separate things. I see him on many posts saying things clearly to stir up trouble and every time I see someone say something to him he just ignores it mostly. Posting some nonsense back. Unless I just miss every single helpful post he makes. Just my opinion on the matter. Don't want to really get into this any further.

**Never mind about this part**
    Last edited by Gamemaster77; 10-10-2011 at 02:53 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12