Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Steve Jobs Has Died

iPhone? More like MyPhone norfskate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioles33 View Post
    I really hope you meant to say "doesn't ruin". Otherwise that was a pretty crap remark coming from someone so religious.
    +1

I heard the news first thing this morning, and I cannot begin to describe my sadness over this. My condolences to his family and friends, Steve was a great man, and we wouldn't be able to do technologically what we do today had he not paved the way... Rest in peace

Although I never liked Apple and their products but i have to admit that without him we would not be living in this wonderful tech filled world that we live in today and as much as i didnt like Steve i still had major so much respect for the guy. R.I.P. Mr. Jobs! Thank you for all your contributions to the Tech Industry. You will forever be remembered.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bignighttrain View Post
    Now what are we going to do Tim is no Steve.
    He might not be, but i believe Jobs saw some something inspirational in tim, so he passed the torch. R.I.P Steve Jobs. I feel like i just lost a old friend

iPhone? More like MyPhone 97vrsix's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by psp257 View Post
    He might not be, but i believe Jobs saw some something inspirational in tim, so he passed the torch. R.I.P Steve Jobs. I feel like i just lost a old friend
    Woe, I thought this was a bad joke when I checked my mail this AM. So very sad to lose such an inspirational person. Though Tim is not Steve, I think we will find that Steve left some plans for new ideas, and hope Tim will bring those ideas to life.

Mr. Steven Jobs, you will be missed, and celebrated! For years and year to come. Maybe he will make some invention in heaven that will allow communication back to earth?!?!? Lol jk. But, if anyone could, it would be him.

Thanks again Steve! With out you, none of us would know each other here. Heck modmyi would not exist. I'm thankful.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Steve Jobs was one a kind. He will be missed.

RIP Steve Jobs..

R.I.P you will be missed.

Thanks

Such a major shock to the world. Even I can't believe it.

Rest in piece dear Mr. Jobs, you've done your job in this world. Your name will forever be remembered through out the millennium.
    No confundas mi personalidad con mi actitud. Mi personalidad es quien soy yo, mi actitud depende de quien seas tú.

RIP Mr. Steve Jobs
    Last edited by kuanyu; 10-06-2011 at 09:25 AM.

Rest in Peace Steve.. and I'm even more saddened by the fact that although he had access to all the medical help he needed, there was nothing *anyone* could do.. shows one more time that money can't do everything and sometimes it's really just your fate. And I'm happy that I can use some of the things he invented/developed - Thanks for making our lives so beautiful and may your afterlife be as beautiful as you have made ours..
    Last edited by arghwhymustiregister; 10-06-2011 at 09:52 AM.

Oh no.....

Thanks

What a great shame RIP Steve Jobs..

What can you say about a man who's heard it all? "Genius", "Visionary", "Ahead of his time". I've never met Mr. Jobs, met his family, or worked at Apple, but I wish I had. What Mr. Jobs brought to the world will leave an everlasting footprint. I hope I can teach my kids to make their mark that way as well. My sincerest condolences to both the Jobs and Apple family. How do you miss someone you've never even met? Simple --Sent from my Iphone4

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

R.I.P Mr. Jobs... I'm surely gonna miss watching you do the keynotes and product launches .

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

R.I.P Steve.

Mustn't have been an easy way to go. To think he was on stage at WWDC only 4 host months ago, he was pushing himself harder than we realized.

Glad to have met the man, only regret is I didn't know who the hell he was when I met him

The autobiography sales just increased 10 fold too.

You will be missed. Let Apple continue to triumph in your honor.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cqshe1423 View Post
    R.I.P Mr. Jobs... I'm surely gonna miss watching you do the keynotes and product launches .
    Same here, that's the only time I saw him speak and for some reason when he did, I felt like I was in the audience.

Steve Jobs was the man, he created new technology, changed the world in his own way and progressed so far in this world of technology. I've never met Steve myself, but I wish I could have before he passed. That was one of my goals in life, to meet the man himself, but time beat me. It makes me really sad to see him go, even though I never had a conversation with him, it makes me all teary eyed. I hope for the best for Steve. R.I.P. Steve, You will be missed.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by loud.n.clean View Post
    I am praying that he knew Jesus Christ and was a Christian. I hope that all that 73 Billion Dollars ruin his chance into heaven because of greed or what ever other evils money causes. We should all realize that God created us all, he knows the very second we will meet judgment with Him face to face. Instead of revolutionizing a materialistic part of technology, revolutionize eachother with love like our Lord Jeaus Christ did. He was a Very smart individual, that God created. He will be missed by many, and like I've read, death is one thing we all share, so we should do the opposite and share life. In Jesus Christs most Holy Name, Amen!
    Steve Jobs was a Buddhist. Just saying. Your prayers are still most welcomed.

My iPhone is a Part of Me vantheman169's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by loud.n.clean View Post
    I am praying that he knew Jesus Christ and was a Christian. I hope that all that 73 Billion Dollars ruin his chance into heaven because of greed or what ever other evils money causes. We should all realize that God created us all, he knows the very second we will meet judgment with Him face to face. Instead of revolutionizing a materialistic part of technology, revolutionize eachother with love like our Lord Jeaus Christ did. He was a Very smart individual, that God created. He will be missed by many, and like I've read, death is one thing we all share, so we should do the opposite and share life. In Jesus Christs most Holy Name, Amen!
    Quit that preaching crap. If you want to believe in whatever it is you believe it, thats fine, leave it at that. Are you serious about "73 Billion dollars ruining his chance into heaven"? WTF is wrong with you.

Steve Jobs was a good man, and your post is way off course on how things should work. Get off your religious high horse and we will all find out someday what really happens when you die. SHEESH.

Livin the iPhone Life littlelisa63's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,544 Times in 927 Posts

R.I.P steve jobs
    He was a legend & always will be

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast