+ Reply
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Steve Jobs Has Died

is a discussion within the

Mac News

forums, a part of the

General Apple/Mac

section;
this may sound weird, but everyone should buy an iphone 4s in his memory, for it was the last product announced before he passed away...:-(
    Green Apple
    Thanks

this may sound weird, but everyone should buy an iphone 4s in his memory, for it was the last product announced before he passed away...:-(

Thanks

Wow! This is trully a Sad Day. Steve. Rest in Peace....

Thanks

I am praying that he knew Jesus Christ and was a Christian. I hope that all that 73 Billion Dollars ruin his chance into heaven because of greed or what ever other evils money causes. We should all realize that God created us all, he knows the very second we will meet judgment with Him face to face. Instead of revolutionizing a materialistic part of technology, revolutionize eachother with love like our Lord Jeaus Christ did. He was a Very smart individual, that God created. He will be missed by many, and like I've read, death is one thing we all share, so we should do the opposite and share life. In Jesus Christs most Holy Name, Amen!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I am very saddened after hearing of the passing of Steve Jobs tonight. A man I've never met, but a man that I've grown to appreciate and respect for his ideas and his genius. His idea's made sitting at home when no one else was there fun. I had my iPod Touch to listen to music, play games or surf the web with. His idea's made long boring road trips fun. I had my iPhone to talk to people, listen to music, play games or surf the web with. His idea's made sitting in the house on rainy days, out on the patio on sunny days, sitting at the park or another long boring road trip fun. I had my iPad to do almost all of the other things I've done with my iPod Touch and my iPhone, but do them much bigger and much better. Every idea this man had just got bigger and better, and I thank him for that. He truly has made the world a better place and a funner place. He will be missed but never forgotten. Heaven has welcomed another genius today and I'm sure is a better place for having him. Keep thinking different Steve.

Banned
    Thanks

Steve Jobs Died... There's an app for that.

iPhone? More like MyPhone VaderForce's Avatar
    Thanks

Now you can RIP Steve, you opened my eyes to innovation & technology. My warmest condolences to your family.

My iPhone is a Part of Me vantheman169's Avatar
    Thanks

R.I.P Steve Jobs, you were a very inspiring man. Thank you for all my Apple devices.

If you have not seen this speech by Mr. Jobs you need to watch it. Steve Jobs' 2005 Stanford Commencement Address - YouTube

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Mac products rock my world, and he was and always will be an inspiration

RIP

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Wow. RIP Steve. Thank you for the smart phone, and the portable digital music player, and all your other amazing innovations.

Thanks

The word has lost a wonderful man  RIP

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

R.I.P. Steve you will be missed

Thanks

I could not and still can not believe it. A very sad day indeed. Rest in peace Steve.

iPhone? More like MyPhone iSteed's Avatar
    Thanks

Miss you Steve.... Rest in Peace... Your legacy lives on forever!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by loud.n.clean View Post
    I am praying that he knew Jesus Christ and was a Christian. I hope that all that 73 Billion Dollars ruin his chance into heaven because of greed or what ever other evils money causes. We should all realize that God created us all, he knows the very second we will meet judgment with Him face to face. Instead of revolutionizing a materialistic part of technology, revolutionize eachother with love like our Lord Jeaus Christ did. He was a Very smart individual, that God created. He will be missed by many, and like I've read, death is one thing we all share, so we should do the opposite and share life. In Jesus Christs most Holy Name, Amen!
    (Hopefully, I am just replying to a troll comment.) Honestly, that crap is unnecessary. Steve Jobs is a Buddhist. Rather than asserting in what I would consider a philosophical debate of what is true and false in a matter of faith and belief, mourn for the man. Screw faith for this one moment, and look at the man for what he is rather than looking through it at a medium.

Steve was a good man and an inspirational one at that. He made a "rise out of the ashes" out of Apple and created incredible products than so many benefited from.
    Last edited by Radex; 10-06-2011 at 02:15 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me JazJon's Avatar
    Thanks

RIP Steven Paul Jobs

Gainesville, FL (The Swamp, only Gators get out ALIVE!!)
    Thanks

Damn......... Damn............. Damn.......... Alot of us will miss you sir......... Rest in Peace!!!! Give the BIG MAN UPSTAIRS an iPhone and an iPad for us....

Thanks

It's a loss but this whole "hold your iPhone in the air" or "all buy an iPhone 4S in his memory"?! Are you kidding me?!

iPhone? More like MyPhone djarkiz's Avatar
    Thanks

A real visionary has left us, we'll miss u Steve jobs !!!!

The One and the Only (retired secret moderator) iPod's Avatar
    Thanks

It would have been great if he could of announced the iPhone 4S as his last product launch...

secret moderator... Please hit that THANKS button over there if I helped you in any single way

Livin the iPhone Life TheOrioles33's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by loud.n.clean View Post
    I am praying that he knew Jesus Christ and was a Christian. I hope that all that 73 Billion Dollars ruin his chance into heaven
    I really hope you meant to say "doesn't ruin". Otherwise that was a pretty crap remark coming from someone so religious.
    MacBook Pro i7
    Dell XPS