Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: German Court Sides with Apple and Permanently Bans Galaxy Tab 10.1 in Germany

Banned
    Thanks

As I keep saying and this proves it more "This is why Apple suck"

Instead of making a better product Apple will try to sue their competition.

Think about it, if they made the iDevices the way their customers wanted there would be no need to sue anyone as everyone would want one. The only reason why everyone has an iDevice now is because Apple sue the competition and there is no other good tablets to get.

This is what they did to stop jailbreaking and that failed.

They have to grow up and stop stealing the other boys toys. It's time they sit in the naughty corner for a while till they learn to play nice with others. And take their Ritalin.

Quote Originally Posted by KBI2113 View Post
    Apple sent me a lawsuit too- I was driving my car the same way they do. Not only that, I was breathing the exact same way they do too. I should of known better....
    Oh so true! Copyright violation on using a rectangular touch screen...what ridiculous BS by Apple and Steve Blow Jobs. I actually have a few cases on myself...I am suing toshiba, sony, panasonic, etc because they all have 16:9 screens which my client invented. I am also suing about a 30,000 book publishers globably because they have copied my clients original invention of have rectangular paper pages glued together with a stregnthened spine and hard or soft cover - all of which is unfair copying and limiting my clients book sales. Apple seem to be getting more rediculous by the day. Whats next suing cancer patients for 'copying' Jobs??? I never imagined Germany being so easily whipped by some USA douches!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12