+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Steve Jobs' Biological Father Comes Forward in Hopes of Meeting His Son

is a discussion within the

Mac News

forums, a part of the

General Apple/Mac

section;
I really don't understand why people are complaining that this is a tech site and this shouldn't be on here. The website is called ModMyi. 'i' for iDevice's. Steve and
    iPhone? More like MyPhone smokingkiils's Avatar
    Thanks

I really don't understand why people are complaining that this is a tech site and this shouldn't be on here. The website is called ModMyi. 'i' for iDevice's. Steve and his fellow workers made Apple. If this man above wasn't born, Steve wasn't born. This website wasn't born, it's a very related piece of information, and I think this was one of the best posts on here in a while. And yeah the man left his son, but, he had reason, unless you were in his situation, you can't really judge him, it's easy enough to say he could of came in to his life years ago, but imagine that, 50+ years later, hello, son?
    I think this father wants to say a goodbye to his son, and deep inside he is obviously very proud of his son. Who wouldn't be?
    I hope everything goes well between Steve and his father, and I want to wish Steve luck, and his wife and kids.
    Steve is inspirational.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,357 Times in 1,074 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by feidhlim1986 View Post
    You mean you cannot have a Jewish mother, a Muslim father and practice aspects of both religions yourself? I don't see why not.
    Its one religion or the other. There are certain things you cannot do as a muslim that you can do with other religions and vice versa end of discussion

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Str4y View Post
    Its one religion or the other. There are certain things you cannot do as a muslim that you can do with other religions and vice versa end of discussion
    What do call someone who prays at a Synagogue and also participates in Ramadan? Wrong?
    The fact you think you must only have one religion or another is what has caused hostility between peoples of different beliefs for thousands of years.

P.S. Your "facepalms" will get you nowhere in life.

Thanks

What do call someone who prays at a Synagogue and also participates in Ramadan? Wrong?
    The fact you think you must only have one religion or another is what has caused hostility between peoples of different beliefs for thousands of years.

P.S. Your "facepalms" will get you nowhere in life.
    jewish, dont try getting in an argument there are things you need to believe in to be muslim. I love how your trying to convince me otherwise. IM MUSLIM

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Str4y View Post
    jewish, dont try getting in an argument there are things you need to believe in to be muslim. I love how your trying to convince me otherwise. IM MUSLIM
    I'm basing my argument on the fact my best friend is what he calls Jewish-Muslim. He has a Jewish mother and Muslim father. He practices several (but not all) aspects of both religions, believes in several aspects of both religions, which at the end of the day worship the exact same God (same God as Catholic too btw). I'm not Jewish btw.

It's simply closed minded not to accept someone can believe in major aspects of more than one religion, especially considering both stem from the same source.

Anywho, we're gone way off topic and I don't see myself being able to reason with your mentality.

Thanks

I'm basing my argument on the fact my best friend is what he calls Jewish-Muslim. He has a Jewish mother and Muslim father. He practices several (but not all) aspects of both religions, believes in several aspects of both religions, which at the end of the day worship the exact same God (same God as Catholic too btw). I'm not Jewish btw.

It's simply closed minded not to accept someone can believe in major aspects of more than one religion, especially considering both stem from the same source.

Anywho, we're gone way off topic and I don't see myself being able to reason with your mentality.
    My mentality. You've managed to find yourself in an argument with a 15 year-old.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,717 Times in 1,170 Posts

Back to topic please... Pm if you wish to continue

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Broomhead For This Useful Post:

Stray (08-31-2011)

Thanks

I'm done. Sorry bout that Broomy.

Livin the iPhone Life Bluemoldycheeze88's Avatar
    Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dmqG...e_gdata_playerI hope Stevie pulls a Randy Moss.

Mossssss.
    Last edited by Bluemoldycheeze88; 08-31-2011 at 04:02 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Dranon's Avatar
    Thanks

Strange that this is public and news! I do not ctiriticise him for reaching out to his son if it truly is but he should have kept it private and reached out to him.. I know several ado[pted people who ended up meeting their genetic parents. One ex-girlfriend who was raised orthodox jewish found out her "real" parents were devout christians!! I always used to ask her that (I am catholic) and she said no way my adoptive parents would only have adopted me from other jews! She was in shock )as an adult) when she found out!!

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123