+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Three Percent of Apple Employees Believe Steve Jobs Could Have Done a Better Job

is a discussion within the

Mac News

forums, a part of the

General Apple/Mac

section;
The last fifteen years of Steve Jobs' has seen a Michael Jordan like dominance in the field of consumer electronics and according to GlassDoor.com 97% of Apple employees agree. A
    MMi Staff Writer Phillip Swanson's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Three Percent of Apple Employees Believe Steve Jobs Could Have Done a Better Job

The last fifteen years of Steve Jobs' has seen a Michael Jordan like dominance in the field of consumer electronics and according to GlassDoor.com 97% of Apple employees agree.

A mere 3% of Apple employees surveyed thought Jobs could have done a better job during his tenure as Apple CEO. Amazon.com CEO Jeff Bezos has a 84% approval rating, and Microsoft CEO, Steve Balmer, has an anemic 46% of employees believing he is taking the company in the right direction. Google CEO Larry Page has a comparable 96% approval rating, but these are based on a only a few reviews, most likely because Apple's reviews are based on a high percentage of their retail store employees. However, Balmer's ratings are based on 1,600+ reviews and they, until recently, have lacked retail establishments.

A number of other CEO's have extremely high approval percentages, but they are based on extremely small numbers. Even Ben Berneke, Fed Chairman, has a 100% approval rating based on less than 20 reviews. That said, having a company as large as Apple be behind their not-so-nice at times leader, even at the retail level, is rather unprecedented.

Source: GlassDoor

Thanks

Looking at all these old photos, I could swear he was a completely different person before shaving his head

iPhone? More like MyPhone syedsufyan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ballmer never was a good CEO

Livin the iPhone Life Silverado1987's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,330 Times in 724 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by whereswaldo View Post
    Looking at all these old photos, I could swear he was a completely different person before shaving his head
    I know it's almost unreal he even used to look like that

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

No matter what you do, there is always people who think you can do a better job or they can do it better.

He was a great CEO of all time in my opinion and even if you aren't a fan of Apple, he still was a innovator of our time.

iPhone? More like MyPhone maddawg05's Avatar
    Thanks

A whopping 3%...not even worth mentioning. Regardless he turned the company around and did leaks and bounds over other CEO's.

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

I think everyone could always have done something better at some point. That would make 97% of people wrong. I am certain some decisions were made by Steve at some point that were not optimal. Obviously that is not to say that he did a poor job, but I am certain it wasn't a perfect one.

Thanks

I couldn't imagine how apple would be if jobs did a better job than this

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sziklassy View Post
    I think everyone could always have done something better at some point. That would make 97% of people wrong. I am certain some decisions were made by Steve at some point that were not optimal. Obviously that is not to say that he did a poor job, but I am certain it wasn't a perfect one.
    Well put. We all have moments in our lives we would change given the opportunity. It would however be very interesting to see what he feels were his biggest mistakes. My guess is that they would have nothing to do with product (s) but more toward who he could have done more for. That 3% probably share the same feelings in that they all wish he would have acknowledged them more, and or treated them with what they consider more respect.

dz

Thanks

He probably could've toned down on the lawsuits some...