+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 53

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Apple Gets Samsung Galaxy Tab Blocked in Most of the European Union

is a discussion within the

Mac News

forums, a part of the

General Apple/Mac

section;
Originally Posted by Italia411 Wow I feel like I'm in a kindergarten class with all this whining..I don't think you should be on this site if you don't like apple.
...
  1. #21
    Green Apple Slmchrist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    45
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 8 Times in 5 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Italia411 View Post
    Wow I feel like I'm in a kindergarten class with all this whining..I don't think you should be on this site if you don't like apple. This site is modmyi not modmysami. Why don't you take the complaints to a samsung board cause if I was apple I would sue too! The galaxy series is a blatant knock off of springboard which took apple years to innovate. It's not fair that another company (as much as I like samsung tvs their phones are trash) to take a idea from another company. I work in a Att store and all the galaxy phones come back a week later because they are junk. If a customer likes android I refer them to the moto atrix, way better phone but iPhone is still the king in my book.
    That's exactly what I was thinking what's with the let's all hate apple on a iPhone tech site! Next month when the 4s/5 drop they'll come running back to daddy Steve.

  2. #22
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    407
    Thanks
    75
    Thanked 49 Times in 31 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Italia411 View Post
    Wow I feel like I'm in a kindergarten class with all this whining..I don't think you should be on this site if you don't like apple. This site is modmyi not modmysami. Why don't you take the complaints to a samsung board cause if I was apple I would sue too! The galaxy series is a blatant knock off of springboard which took apple years to innovate. It's not fair that another company (as much as I like samsung tvs their phones are trash) to take a idea from another company. I work in a Att store and all the galaxy phones come back a week later because they are junk. If a customer likes android I refer them to the moto atrix, way better phone but iPhone is still the king in my book.
    AAAANNNNNDDDD it starts.

    You say it's not fair for a company to take others ideas...... Yeah because apple came up with every idea they implament in their products

  3. #23
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Irvine, CA
    Posts
    1,128
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 87 Times in 71 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Slmchrist View Post
    daddy Steve.
    I guess we all know who's your daddy.
    And no thanks on iPhone 4S/5

  4. #24
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,110
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 94 Times in 66 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Italia411 View Post
    Wow I feel like I'm in a kindergarten class with all this whining..I don't think you should be on this site if you don't like apple. This site is modmyi not modmysami. Why don't you take the complaints to a samsung board cause if I was apple I would sue too! The galaxy series is a blatant knock off of springboard which took apple years to innovate. It's not fair that another company (as much as I like samsung tvs their phones are trash) to take a idea from another company. I work in a Att store and all the galaxy phones come back a week later because they are junk. If a customer likes android I refer them to the moto atrix, way better phone but iPhone is still the king in my book.
    Doesn't matter that this is an Apple-centric site. Members have every right to express their opinions on news and products.....whether it is good or bad. It helps create a more accurate representation of the product vs biased one-sided favoritism that may not encompass the entire truth.

    If Apple does something remarkable, I want to know about it.....but at the same time, if Apple does something shady or wrong....I want to know about it as well. I don't want sites like this to not report it or intentionally leave out details just to glorify their product. The members of this site have every right to know the good AND bad about the products they purchase or plan to purchase from this company and to express their opinion on it.

    Regarding the Galaxy S phones.....10 million units were sold in 2010. The Galaxy S2 has already sold 5 million units worldwide and it hasn't even debuted in the U.S. yet. And the Motorola Atrix was one of five phones listed to stay away from.

    And Apple is the LAST company you should be trying to defend when talking about using other manufacturers' ideas in products.
    Last edited by RICO_; 08-09-2011 at 06:15 PM.

  5. #25
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts



    I'm sorry, but how does that not resemble a stretched iPad 1?

    Quote Originally Posted by Italia411 View Post
    Wow I feel like I'm in a kindergarten class with all this whining..I don't think you should be on this site if you don't like apple. This site is modmyi not modmysami. Why don't you take the complaints to a samsung board cause if I was apple I would sue too! The galaxy series is a blatant knock off of springboard which took apple years to innovate. It's not fair that another company (as much as I like samsung tvs their phones are trash) to take a idea from another company. I work in a Att store and all the galaxy phones come back a week later because they are junk. If a customer likes android I refer them to the moto atrix, way better phone but iPhone is still the king in my book.
    +1

    I agree with this statement 100%! Soo many people on this site are constantly hating on Apple, but yet they keep coming back to purchase their excellent standard of products. Anyone who says that the new Samsung Galaxy Tab does not resemble an iPad is obviously blind and stupid! It looks like an iPad 1 stretched widthwise!
    Last edited by anthony4192; 08-09-2011 at 06:40 PM.

  6. #26
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,110
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 94 Times in 66 Posts

    Funny how people want to defend Apple and call Samsung's tablet a rip-off just because it "resembles" the iPad. The Apple Smart Cover for the iPad is nearly a carbon copy of the InCase Convertible Magazine Jacket, but I didn't hear any of you whining about THAT. The Apple fanboys were REAL quick to sweep that under the rug and disappear when it was brought up.

  7. #27
    My iPhone is a Part of Me GrandMstrBud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    787
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 27 Times in 24 Posts

    It's funny how a few apple fanboys on here are defending apple. Myself I have had the iPhone but have switched to an android well over a year ago and won't go back. I will say however I do have the iPad 2 and it's great. The only reason I don't have the Samsung 10.1 tablet is because they don't have a 3G model yet and honeycomb needs a little more work yet. Give it time and it will be better than the iPad. Perhaps that's why Apple is so threatened by Samsung that they have to sue them. I hope Jobs and all of Apple are proud of themselves. And no I won't come crawling back when the iPhone 4S/5 comes out because I believe my Nexus One and now HTC Sensation phones are far superior. This is my opinion of course so don't come back and bash me.

  8. #28
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    216
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 18 Times in 12 Posts

    Ok I have to agree that the original galaxy tab looked like iOS, but really? The galaxy tab 10.1 looks nothing like the iPad 2 or 1.
    Username is 3GS, but theres stuff past that:

    iPhone 4
    iPad
    Macbook Pro

  9. #29
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Italia411's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    upstate NY
    Posts
    168
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by RICO_ View Post
    Doesn't matter that this is an Apple-centric site. Members have every right to express their opinions on news and products.....whether it is good or bad. It helps create a more accurate representation of the product vs biased one-sided favoritism that may not encompass the entire truth.

    If Apple does something remarkable, I want to know about it.....but at the same time, if Apple does something shady or wrong....I want to know about it as well. I don't want sites like this to not report it or intentionally leave out details just to glorify their product. The members of this site have every right to know the good AND bad about the products they purchase or plan to purchase from this company and to express their opinion on it.

    Regarding the Galaxy S phones.....10 million units were sold in 2010. The Galaxy S2 has already sold 5 million units worldwide and it hasn't even debuted in the U.S. yet. And the Motorola Atrix was one of five phones listed to stay away from.

    And Apple is the LAST company you should be trying to defend when talking about using other manufacturers' ideas in products.
    Haha that's because consumer reports said the craptivate was a better phone then the iPhone 4 lmao!! We all know that was a crock. Now their saying the infuse is the best phone since the captivate lol..I have yet to have one person come into my store and say they love their craptivate still, in fact I hear all the nightmare stories of how their 2.2 update failed or the phone freezes constantly, the phone is junk!! Now all i see is defective infuses coming back. If u stay away from the atrix when buying android you are a fool. Not 1 has come back defected. Motorola has made way better phones the anyone over the years and get way better reception on a gsm network then samsung. Forget the laptop docking station that phone is sick for 50-100 bucks..samsung wouldn't even have a leg to stand on if they didn't have one of the nicest lcds on the market.

    Quote Originally Posted by RICO_ View Post
    Funny how people want to defend Apple and call Samsung's tablet a rip-off just because it "resembles" the iPad. The Apple Smart Cover for the iPad is nearly a carbon copy of the InCase Convertible Magazine Jacket, but I didn't hear any of you whining about THAT. The Apple fanboys were REAL quick to sweep that under the rug and disappear when it was brought up.
    Don't forget otter incipio and case mate lol...All their accessories look the same...
    Last edited by Italia411; 08-09-2011 at 09:15 PM.

  10. #30
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,110
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 94 Times in 66 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Italia411 View Post
    . If u stay away from the atrix when buying android you are a fool. Not 1 has come back defected.
    Maybe that's because they AREN'T SELLING. The fact that AT&Ts 4G speeds aren't really 4g might have something to do with that. Kind of hard to sell a phone that can't do what it was designed to do. Not to mention the power/overheating issues it has.

    Quote Originally Posted by Italia411 View Post
    samsung wouldn't even have a leg to stand on if they didn't have one of the nicest lcds on the market.
    And Apple was on life support up until the iPhone jump-started them and enabled them to thrive and produce the products they have......so what's your point?

    Quote Originally Posted by Italia411 View Post
    Don't forget otter incipio and case mate lol...All their accessories look the same...
    Right.....and none of them are suing the pants off each other......which further reinforces how stupid this lawsuit is and how Apple is only suing Samsung because it is actually competing with them. People want to keep bringing up the "morality" aspect of it and how Apple SHOULD sue Samsung, but the fact is that this is a fright move by Apple and they wouldn't even look twice at Samsung if their Galaxy tab wasnt a legitimate competitor. How about the LG Optimus....that bears a "resemblance" to the iPhone's springboard doesn't it? Where's THEIR lawsuit? Oh that's right.....they're a fly on the windshield to Apple....so why bother with "morals"?

    Got hypocrisy?
    Last edited by RICO_; 08-09-2011 at 10:02 PM.

  11. #31
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Italia411's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    upstate NY
    Posts
    168
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by RICO_ View Post
    Maybe that's because they AREN'T SELLING. The fact that AT&Ts 4G speeds aren't really 4g might have something to do with that. Kind of hard to sell a phone that can't do what it was designed to do. Not to mention the power/overheating issues it has.



    And Apple was on life support up until the iPhone jump-started them and enabled them to thrive and produce the products they have......so what's your point?



    Right.....and none of them are suing the pants off each other......which further reinforces how stupid this lawsuit is and how Apple is only suing Samsung because it is actually competing with them. People want to keep bringing up the "morality" aspect of it and how Apple SHOULD sue Samsung, but the fact is that this is a fright move by Apple and they wouldn't even look twice at Samsung if their Galaxy tab wasnt a legitimate competitor. How about the LG Optimus....that bears a "resemblance" to the iPhone's springboard doesn't it? Where's THEIR lawsuit? Oh that's right.....their a fly on the windshield to Apple....so why bother with "morals"?

    Got hypocrisy?
    Oh so apples 76 billion dollars is in some sort of jeopardy lol..takes money to make money and they are top dog rite now. Apple iphone sells and its not 4g. Please come talk to me about 4g in 2012-13 when u will have a legitimate argument lol..that's funny I have not seen one overheating/power issue with the atrix however have seen a billion issues with samsung's crap..oh btw who cares about accessories when they are being massed produced in china by the billions. Who is going to stop that?? I would like to see samsung's os..oh wait they don't have one, they rely on android because they don't have a os like apple does..where is your android desk top and laptop oh wait their isn't one...apple is light years ahead of the competition and when your on top theirs always going to be haters...

  12. #32
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,110
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 94 Times in 66 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Italia411 View Post
    Oh so apples 76 billion dollars is in some sort of jeopardy lol..takes money to make money and they are top dog rite now. Apple iphone sells and its not 4g. Please come talk to me about 4g in 2012-13 when u will have a legitimate argument lol..that's funny I have not seen one overheating/power issue with the atrix however have seen a billion issues with samsung's crap..oh btw who cares about accessories when they are being massed produced in china by the billions. Who is going to stop that?? I would like to see samsung's os..oh wait they don't have one, they rely on android because they don't have a os like apple does..where is your android desk top and laptop oh wait their isn't one...apple is light years ahead of the competition and when your on top theirs always going to be haters...
    I don't even know where to begin with this. It's got to be the longest diatribe of irrelevancy I've read in quite a while. My main focus is on how Apple is behaving hypocritically by engaging this lawsuit......YOUR focus seems to be more on glorifying the iPhone and comparing Motorola and Samsung.

    And when did Android and Samsung desktops become part of the argument. Put that back in whichever bodily crevice you pulled it out from and pay attention to what I'm saying.

    Apple may be "light years ahead of the competition", but don't forget how they used aspects and features OF the competition to get there....and that's only in the mobile phone category. Last I checked I haven't seen too many educational institutions, military bases, or corporations rocking iMacs over traditional PC desktops....but yet they're so vastly superior right? In fact our unit just did an entire computer system hardware and software upgrade......ditched all the old computers and swapped them with brand new ones....guess what they got.....not Macs.

  13. #33
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Italia411's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    upstate NY
    Posts
    168
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by RICO_ View Post
    I don't even know where to begin with this. It's got to be the longest diatribe of irrelevancy I've read in quite a while. My main focus is on how Apple is behaving hypocritically by engaging this lawsuit......YOUR focus seems to be more on glorifying the iPhone and comparing Motorola and Samsung.

    And when did Android and Samsung desktops become part of the argument. Put that back in whichever bodily crevice you pulled it out from and pay attention to what I'm saying.

    Apple may be "light years ahead of the competition", but don't forget how they used aspects and features OF the competition to get there....and that's only in the mobile phone category. Last I checked I haven't seen too many educational institutions, military bases, or corporations rocking iMacs over traditional PC desktops....but yet they're so vastly superior right? In fact our unit just did an entire computer system hardware and software upgrade......ditched all the old computers and swapped them with brand new ones....guess what they got.....not Macs.
    Hey buddy I'm sorry macs were not in your units budget (or half the worlds for that matter) but they are still the best hands down and that's a no brainer. Last time I checked the first iPhone was unlike any other smart phone out their when it launched..and I don't know what you like to do on your spare time but sticking things in my as you put it "bodily crevis" is not my cup of tea. Just because your wrong, you don't have to be upset with me..sometimes the truth hurts..and btw you went off topic talking about cases and Lg ect just like i did while trying to prove a point..so please don't switch this up on me because your starting to make less and less sense..oh and btw, all the doctors, schools and managers ect. have been getting idevices last time I checked. If you really want to go back, apple was the one who got the shaft back in the day..that's going back to day 1!! U said it, apple is light years ahead of the competition but they obviously did it the rite way by not stealing anyone's ideas, or they would of got sued just like Sammy did..

  14. #34
    Green Apple Kinkme93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    65
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Italia411 View Post
    Hey buddy I'm sorry macs were not in your units budget (or half the worlds for that matter) but they are still the best hands down and that's a no brainer. Last time I checked the first iPhone was unlike any other smart phone out their when it launched..and I don't know what you like to do on your spare time but sticking things in my as you put it "bodily crevis" is not my cup of tea. Just because your wrong, you don't have to be upset with me..sometimes the truth hurts..and btw you went off topic talking about cases and Lg ect just like i did while trying to prove a point..so please don't switch this up on me because your starting to make less and less sense..oh and btw, all the doctors, schools and managers ect. have been getting idevices last time I checked. If you really want to go back, apple was the one who got the shaft back in the day..that's going back to day 1!! U said it, apple is light years ahead of the competition but they obviously did it the rite way by not stealing anyone's ideas, or they would of got sued just like Sammy did..
    Hahaha silly fanboy. crAPPLE is tryin to reduce there competition so they can continue to sell crap at high prices. & apple did take ideas from Android btw look at iOS 5 there new notifications r jus like androids..

  15. #35
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Italia411's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    upstate NY
    Posts
    168
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkme93 View Post
    Hahaha silly fanboy. crAPPLE is tryin to reduce there competition so they can continue to sell crap at high prices. & apple did take ideas from Android btw look at iOS 5 there new notifications r jus like androids..
    Ok hate-er, if u knew what you were talking about blackberry actually started that notification idea not android and if you really want to be technical, here goes. iOS 5 adds a accessible weather widget, and new inclusions, like actionable lock screen notifications. if your iOS device is locked, notifications appear on the lock screen itself but unlike in the past, these items are interactive: sliding the notification’s icon takes you straight from the lock screen to the app. Apple seems to be pushing the notifications bar Android or blackberry set, higher. Is that technology patented btw? I'm pretty sure apple is suing over patent infringement and would not take that same approach samsung did.
    Last edited by Italia411; 08-10-2011 at 07:29 AM.

  16. #36
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Haters, just why?
    Quote Originally Posted by italia411 View Post
    hey buddy i'm sorry macs were not in your units budget (or half the worlds for that matter) but they are still the best hands down and that's a no brainer. Last time i checked the first iphone was unlike any other smart phone out their when it launched..and i don't know what you like to do on your spare time but sticking things in my as you put it "bodily crevis" is not my cup of tea. Just because your wrong, you don't have to be upset with me..sometimes the truth hurts..and btw you went off topic talking about cases and lg ect just like i did while trying to prove a point..so please don't switch this up on me because your starting to make less and less sense..oh and btw, all the doctors, schools and managers ect. Have been getting idevices last time i checked. If you really want to go back, apple was the one who got the shaft back in the day..that's going back to day 1!! U said it, apple is light years ahead of the competition but they obviously did it the rite way by not stealing anyone's ideas, or they would of got sued just like sammy did..
    +1 xd

    There is way too many Apple haters on this site recently! Its just crazy, a website called Modmyi, and theres members on here slatting Apple of every law suit. In the last few years, Apple has been the only company in the industry to actually change the way we receive and get information to and from our mobile devices. With the first iPhone release they changed the whole mobile industry, from just a phone to what it has become now. Its amazing that on the modern day mobile phone, it's mainly not used as a mobile phone. Now what i can remember before the first iPhone was mobile phones with no App store, Bad overpriced games, terrible touch screens, annoying headphone adapters! All these things and many more have now been wiped out of the mobile industry, all because of Apples first generation iPhone! So please stop coming on this website and hating on the company that made it happen!
    Last edited by anthony4192; 08-10-2011 at 05:02 AM.

  17. #37
    Livin the iPhone Life seann33uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Some where in the milkyway
    Posts
    1,314
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 127 Times in 115 Posts

    I can just imagine:

    Apple SIIRRRRRRR, Sammys copying me -sad face-

    Teacher SAMMY! Go sit in the corner and think about what you've done!

    Apple -blows Raspberry-
    Last edited by seann33uk; 08-10-2011 at 05:16 AM.
    Being an i can be a lot of pressure. you have to live right up to the small point.

  18. #38
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,110
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 94 Times in 66 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Italia411 View Post
    Hey buddy I'm sorry macs were not in your units budget (or half the worlds for that matter) but they are still the best hands down and that's a no brainer. Last time I checked the first iPhone was unlike any other smart phone out their when it launched..and I don't know what you like to do on your spare time but sticking things in my as you put it "bodily crevis" is not my cup of tea. Just because your wrong, you don't have to be upset with me..sometimes the truth hurts..and btw you went off topic talking about cases and Lg ect just like i did while trying to prove a point..so please don't switch this up on me because your starting to make less and less sense..oh and btw, all the doctors, schools and managers ect. have been getting idevices last time I checked. If you really want to go back, apple was the one who got the shaft back in the day..that's going back to day 1!! U said it, apple is light years ahead of the competition but they obviously did it the rite way by not stealing anyone's ideas, or they would of got sued just like Sammy did..
    Okay....I'm pretty sure we've established that the iPhone is the best out there. I'm not denying that. There's obviously some gray areas as to how it got there that you fail to acknowledge, but it's still #1 so...moving on.

    Oh and by the way....I was mentioning the cases comparison because it pertains to the issue of how Apple is guilty of "resembling" other products as well....which pertains to this thread. But you're so deep in iPhone Wonderland you failed to grasp that concept. So yeah....go ahead and tell me I'm wrong again...it's not working. .

    And I will agree that Apple's PC market share is on the rise thanks to the iPads, but it's not the dominant force yet. It took the iPhone 4 years to rise to the top spot. Macs and Macbooks have also been around for years and have still not taken over the top spot.....and Bill Gates and his team are no fools and I wouldn't expect them to relinquish it as easily as Nokia.

    And Apple hasn't stolen any ideas? Please.....now you're REALLY oblivious to the obvious. The Smart Cover case and their settlement with Nokia are just two examples of how Apple implements features of other companies into their device.

    So coming back to this topic.....explain to me how this situation is any different than the smart cover case deal?
    Last edited by RICO_; 08-10-2011 at 06:34 AM.

  19. #39
    What's Jailbreak? Skelethor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Cool story bro.

  20. #40
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Italia411's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    upstate NY
    Posts
    168
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by RICO_ View Post
    Okay....I'm pretty sure we've established that the iPhone is the best out there. I'm not denying that. There's obviously some gray areas as to how it got there that you fail to acknowledge, but it's still #1 so...moving on.

    Oh and by the way....I was mentioning the cases comparison because it pertains to the issue of how Apple is guilty of "resembling" other products as well....which pertains to this thread. But you're so deep in iPhone Wonderland you failed to grasp that concept. So yeah....go ahead and tell me I'm wrong again...it's not working. .

    And I will agree that Apple's PC market share is on the rise thanks to the iPads, but it's not the dominant force yet. It took the iPhone 4 years to rise to the top spot. Macs and Macbooks have also been around for years and have still not taken over the top spot.....and Bill Gates and his team are no fools and I wouldn't expect them to relinquish it as easily as Nokia.

    And Apple hasn't stolen any ideas? Please.....now you're REALLY oblivious to the obvious. The Smart Cover case and their settlement with Nokia are just two examples of how Apple implements features of other companies into their device.

    So coming back to this topic.....explain to me how this situation is any different than the smart cover case deal?
    I'm in iPhone wonderland but you contradicted yourself. First you say the iPhone is the best out their then you tell me I'm in iPhone wonderland(btw it's a wonderful place) Your buddy Billy gates seems to be selling his Microsoft shares by the millions(maybe he's switching to Mac). iPad iPhone Mac blah blah blah, it does not matter how apple did it, they did it(with out cheating)! Did you know that 1 out of 3 computers being sold now are macs? Those numbers are not going down ether..pretty soon apple computers will be the standard. Counties, schools Ect would love to implement macs(try explaining that to the tax payers)It's pretty sad that apple got hit with the lawsuit pertaining to smart covers. Otter should be suing everyone then considering I see all sorts of knock offs of their products case mate being one of them. Accessories are garbage in my opinion have the highest mark up out of any thing and if that's all you have on apple that's pretty sad considering everybody is knocking off accessories. You should give apple some credit considering they got screwed from day one only to flip the game and now they run the show. If you have a nice Mac and a pc and you use the pc more something is wrong. If u own just a Mac or just a pc then your defending your computer. I own both and I can say never touch my pc any more.

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts