Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Who Would Have Thought that MacBook Batteries were Vulnerable to Hacking?

Quote Originally Posted by jwil736 View Post
    The fire could be from overheating, the overheating could be from not cleaning it out (taking the shell off the tower and getting dust out). You were always catching viruses because YOU have no idea when your downloading the legit free file or ripped version you wanted OR clicked on too many of those pop ups and do not know how to get rid of the CRAP they put on your computer.

My guess is if this isnt the case for you, then it was definitely the case for whoever was using your computer. Either way, you didn't do what you needed to to keep up your computer.

Just my 2 cents.
    funny you should mention that, take off the shell etc... blah blah blah, i actually have done that and correctly put it back together. You seem to know me soo well from that one comment i put down, you make me sound like a complete idiot, i was always extremely careful with what i downloaded, i am not stupid enough to click on adverts, and i had 40 a year antivirus software one of the best out, and plus i don't illegally download software onto my pc, i was just clearly stating a point that macs are still safer, and from my own experience much better than a pc, i guess i just wasnt lucky with PC's but i do know what i do with them, i did my best to keep my pc laptop to good condition.
    Your guess is wrong mate i'd love to know why it caught fire i was caught off-guard by it nothing to do with my own stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by jasvncnt10 View Post
    MACS may be "safer" in regards to virus. But I think your stretching it a bit with the whole fire thing. So you had one bad experience. So using your example....a Windows phone is much safer then an Iphone since there were some iphones that exploded?
    Honestly i'm not stretching it :/ nearly started a house fire :S was absolutely bricking it.
    About the iphone exploding situation your perfectly right i didn't find out about exploding iphones until after i bought it, but i've been careful with it like having breaks between playing apps so it doesn't overheat, but if i knew before i would of got a blackberry or an android
    Last edited by cookbenj; 07-26-2011 at 12:58 PM.
    dont you hate it when someones signature looks like someones post?

what a game

Quote Originally Posted by cookbenj View Post
    Honestly i'm not stretching it :/ nearly started a house fire :S was absolutely bricking it.
    About the iphone exploding situation your perfectly right i didn't find out about exploding iphones until after i bought it, but i've been careful with it like having breaks between playing apps so it doesn't overheat, but if i knew before i would of got a blackberry or an android
    I see your point. I guess If you have a bad enough experience with a product you may switch to another. I had a point I wanted to make...but I lost it...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12