+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Excites with 64-Bit iTunes and Full-Screen Support

is a discussion within the

Mac News

forums, a part of the

General Apple/Mac

section;
Originally Posted by GrandMstrBud Bottom line is I should not have to upgrade/downgrade to Windows 7 just to accommodate Apple or to use their products. I have not had any
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GrandMstrBud View Post
    Bottom line is I should not have to upgrade/downgrade to Windows 7 just to accommodate Apple or to use their products. I have not had any issues at all with XP x64 so if it's not broke then don't fix it.
    You are using an OS that isn't even supported by its manufacturer anymore, so why would you expect other companies to support it. So yes, you should have to upgrade/downgrade as even the manufacturer is telling you "WE DON'T SUPPORT YOU USING THIS ANYMORE"

The manufacturer of your OS expects you to upgrade/downgrade if you want to use their other software. So once again what is it you don't understand? Not to mention you asked where on the box it says your OS isn't supported and when someone pointed it out your only response was to say "its not worth my time arguing". Its because you were proved wrong and your argument is invalid. It says on the box you need SP3, SP3 does not exist for your OS because the manufacturer no longer supports it either. Truly this isn't an argument, because there is no real point of contention aside from your unrealistic expectations.

The "bottom line" is that Apple told you upfront what OS you needed to run their software and use their products, you don't meet the requirements, but you feel its unfair of them to do that. Its the equivalent of walking into a restaurant that has a sign "no shirt, no shoes, no service" shirtless and then complaining when they throw you out
    Last edited by qumahlin; 07-21-2011 at 05:19 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to qumahlin For This Useful Post:

Alpha Zero (07-21-2011)

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Zero View Post
    They will tell you; you are an idiot for not checking the requirements that are clearly stated on the product packaging before dropping $829 on an iPad.
    LOL... Yep!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon M. View Post
    The 64-bit iTunes version for Windows is actually mainly a 32 bit process. If you look at your task manager on a 64 bit machine, it says it's a 32 bit process.
    oh yeah that definately makes sence considering it still saids that. this didnt make many changes if any on windows

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123