Well, the rumors were right folks, Apple released OS X Lion, updated the Macbook Airs, and updated the Mac Minis as well. Head to the Mac App Store to download Lion for $29.99 and get the other goodies online or at your nearest Apple Store.

9to5Mac appears to have been right-on with their spec rumors. The new MacbookAirs and MacMinis appear with the specs below.

• Mac mini Base model: 2.3GHz CPU with 2GB of RAM, and 500GB of storage
  • Mac mini: 2.5GHz CPU with 4GB of RAM, and, 500GB of storage
  • Mac mini server: 2.0GHz CPU, 4GB of RAM, and two 500GB hard drives
  • MacBook Air 11″: Base model: 1.6GHz CPU, 2GB of RAM, and 64GB of storage
  • MacBook Air 11″: 1.6GHz CPU, 4GB of RAM, and 128GB of storage
  • MacBook Air 11″: Built to order model: 1.8GHz CPU, 4GB of RAM, and 256GB of storage
  • MacBook Air 13″: Base model: 1.7GHz CPU, 4GB of RAM, 128GB of storage
  • MacBook Air 13″: 1.7GHz CPU, 4GB of RAM, 256GB of storage
  • MacBook Air 13″: Built to order: 1.8GHz CPU, 4GB of RAM, 256GB of storage
The MacBooks Airs start at $999 and if you notice all of them come equipped with SSDs and Intels updated Sandy Bridge processors standard. They also come equipped with Thunderbolt I/O ports as well as the rumored backlit keyboards. These things look sweet, and I kind of want one. Badly.

It appears the only difference between the lower-end MBA's and higher-end models is the 13" utlizes the extra space by adding and SD slot as well as the 13" model having a longer rated battery life, 7 hours versus the 11" model's 5 hours.

The new Mac Minis come in three flavors as well all sporting i5 or i7 processors, with ram upgradeable to 8gb and a litany of HDD options including dual 256GB SSD options and dual 750gb 7200rpm HDD options for the $999 server edition.

Note all of the Mac Minis and MBAs sport Intel's integrated graphics solutions. Guh...

Source: Apple