Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple's Back-To-School Promo Apparently Doesn't Suck

What gets me is how the hell can these students afford a $1000 computer? I'm sorry but there are more broke students than rich ones.

My iPhone is a Part of Me coolguy742's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vantheman169 View Post
    umm no
    umm yes. I'm not saying osx is bad I'm just saying that Macs are terribly overpriced for what you get.

My iPhone is a Part of Me vantheman169's Avatar
    Thanks

^As far as specs....maybe, but windows is a garbage OS. You get what you pay for. I have a worry free, maintenance free MacBook Pro that i payed 1500 bucks for and it will smoke most windows computers because MOST window PC's are not taken care of like they are supposed to be. The average user probably has no idea how to take care of a windows computer like its supposed to. OSX all the way. Love it, never had a fatal error or lost anything that i have done on a computer. Ask any windows user if they have ever lost anything due to an error, more than likely they will say yes.
    Last edited by vantheman169; 07-11-2011 at 10:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vantheman169 View Post
    ^As far as specs....maybe, but windows is a garbage OS. You get what you pay for. I have a worry free, maintenance free MacBook Pro that i payed 1500 bucks for and it will smoke most windows computers because MOST window PC's are not taken care of like they are supposed to be. The average user probably has no idea how to take care of a windows computer like its supposed to. OSX all the way. Love it, never had a fatal error or lost anything that i have done on a computer. Ask any windows user if they have ever lost anything due to an error, more than likely they will say yes.
    Macbooks are beautiful, and work well and are actually priced slightly more competitively than Mac Pro's. But your argument is a terrible one. If it is just windows that sucks (which it isn't) than why not build a hackintosh for a third of the price? And OS X and Windows 7 are virtually the same in capability. If you think otherwise, you haven't the slightest idea what you are talking about. Take it from someone who uses both.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12