Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Asian Supply Chain Hints at Major iPhone, iPad Refreshes in October

Quote Originally Posted by Quaddy View Post
    "iPad 3 should be “even thinner and lighter." "

bloody hell, not thicker and heavier
    It will probably be just a glass without even a powersource.

Livin the iPhone Life Poseidon79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

If Apple came out with a new iPad every quarter I would still buy them all. Why? Bc Apple products hold their value so well I can sell it for 85-90% of retail and upgrade for almost nothing. For everyone complaining about just getting yours and being sooo pissed if they release a new one are you just too lazy to put it up on craigslist or eBay for a week?! I sold a 2 year old beat to crap 3GS yesterday for $175 in under 3 hours! That just goes to show you how easy it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon79 View Post
    If Apple came out with a new iPad every quarter I would still buy them all. Why? Bc Apple products hold their value so well I can sell it for 85-90% of retail and upgrade for almost nothing. For everyone complaining about just getting yours and being sooo pissed if they release a new one are you just too lazy to put it up on craigslist or eBay for a week?! I sold a 2 year old beat to crap 3GS yesterday for $175 in under 3 hours! That just goes to show you how easy it is.
    I agree, I sold my old, water damaged iPhone 3G for a whomping $80 on eBay.
    Sent from my iPhone 4.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Daerid's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jOnGarrett View Post
    Of course they're gonna release one....what did you expect? the ipad 2 was DOA when it was released. apple is now playing catch-up, get used to it.
    How was the iPad 2 DOA?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daerid View Post
    How was the iPad 2 DOA?
    I'd really love to hear the logic behind this one. While solid sales-to-customers numbers remain evanescent, the iPad 1 sold like hotcakes (almost 15 million through nine months of 2010--that's only the first one I might add), and Motorola "shipped over 250,000 tablets" in its first full quarter of availability. The iPad 2 has been, by many anecdotal accounts, selling faster than its predecessor. Proof is in the pudding on the Galaxy Tab 10.1 and Touchpad--gotta see some numbers first.

Who, if anyone, is "dead in the water," again?

Quote Originally Posted by jose060789 View Post
    I agree, I sold my old, water damaged iPhone 3G for a whomping $80 on eBay.
    this i why i dont use ebay

Quote Originally Posted by NoRegrets78 View Post
    I just got mine last week!
    I got mine yesterday!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by illinibball4232 View Post

I am sure he listed it as damaged. People can fix them that's why they buy them.

Quote Originally Posted by jonathan1683 View Post
    I am sure he listed it as damaged. People can fix them that's why they buy them.
    I did in fact listed it as broken and sold it for $80 and the buyer did in fact mention he was going to fix it.
    Sent from my iPhone 4.

Quote Originally Posted by gameviper View Post
    I just bought my iPad 2 3 weeks ago, they better not release a new one!
    Me too..............

My iPhone is a Part of Me vantheman169's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by illinibball4232 View Post
    You must like paying full retail price for stuff then huh? People buy and fix stuff off of ebay. People think everything on ebay is USED or BROKE when in fact a lot of things are brand new you just have to know what your doing and look at seller feedback and read the description before you buy. Your 100% protected using PAYPAL in case the seller is a douche which does happen from time to time. But its nothing a dispute through paypal wont fix and make right.

Quote Originally Posted by vantheman169 View Post
    You must like paying full retail price for stuff then huh? People buy and fix stuff off of ebay. People think everything on ebay is USED or BROKE when in fact a lot of things are brand new you just have to know what your doing and look at seller feedback and read the description before you buy. Your 100% protected using PAYPAL in case the seller is a douche which does happen from time to time. But its nothing a dispute through paypal
    wont fix and make right.
    I hate paying retail price. I use amazon or just buy something from a friend if they are getting rid of something and I want it. I just prefer not to take my chances on eBay. I have bought a few things there but if I can find a cheap price somewhere else I will take it.

Quote Originally Posted by jonathan1683 View Post
    I know people can fix them because I do that a lot. Its Jair no the same after it's water damages though because when it's water damaged it's not just one part thats broken it's basically the whole thing. I could go buy a new 3GS at SAMs for $100 I heard from someone. He might be wrong though I'm not sure he's too reliable of a source.
    Last edited by illinibball4232; 07-05-2011 at 01:47 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12