+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Apple Now Has the Cash to Buy RIM, Nokia, Motorola, and The World At Large

is a discussion within the

Mac News

forums, a part of the

General Apple/Mac

section;
So Apple is trying to beat google to being Skynet. unless all these top company combined will become skynet o_o Sony, Apple, Google....deadly forces right there. lol
...
  1. #21
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    So Apple is trying to beat google to being Skynet. unless all these top company combined will become skynet o_o Sony, Apple, Google....deadly forces right there. lol

  2. #22
    My iPhone is a Part of Me TheDirtyDiddler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    New Haven, CT
    Posts
    529
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 53 Times in 37 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Painkiller006 View Post
    Cause you like wasting money or your a big time Apple fanboy, thats why. Did you really need to buy an iPad 2 when you already had the 1st one? What about the iPhones...
    Apple products have a higher resale rate than almost anything. I've had every iPhone, and each time they release a new one, I sell my old model for MORE than it costs to upgrade. What's stupid about that? Try doing that with any other company's products.

  3. #23
    Livin the iPhone Life TheOrioles33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,001
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 66 Times in 52 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Painkiller006 View Post
    Cause you like wasting money or your a big time Apple fanboy, thats why. Did you really need to buy an iPad 2 when you already had the 1st one? What about the iPhones...
    Not really wasting my money. I loved the iPad 1 so I bought the iPad 2 and gave my the wife the first one. I love the iPhone so I upgrade every year and either sell my previous one or hand it down. Whats wrong with that?

    You sound bitter.
    MacBook Pro i7
    Dell XPS

  4. #24
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Painkiller006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    B7R
    Posts
    203
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioles33 View Post
    Not really wasting my money. I loved the iPad 1 so I bought the iPad 2 and gave my the wife the first one. I love the iPhone so I upgrade every year and either sell my previous one or hand it down. Whats wrong with that?

    You sound bitter.
    When you put it that way, it makes sense. I thought you would keep them or something. I was asking myself why would someone have so many different iphones Sorry for sounding bitter lol

  5. #25
    Livin the iPhone Life TheOrioles33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,001
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 66 Times in 52 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Painkiller006 View Post
    When you put it that way, it makes sense. I thought you would keep them or something. I was asking myself why would someone have so many different iphones Sorry for sounding bitter lol
    No biggie!

    And between me and you, I may be a bit of a fanboy.
    MacBook Pro i7
    Dell XPS

  6. #26
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Painkiller006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    B7R
    Posts
    203
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioles33 View Post
    No biggie!

    And between me and you, I may be a bit of a fanboy.
    lol so am I, both Android and Apple. Apple makes great quality products. Maybe when my 2 years are up ill buy the latest gen iPhone, for now ill enjoy the new HTC Evo 3D

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts