Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iTunes 10.3 Available Now

Default iTunes 10.3 Available Now

Apple just updated their download page with the iTunes 10.3 download link. The update (at least for the Mac .dmg file) is about 77 MB so it should be an easy download. The download link is below:

It is no longer in the beta stages and is available to users as we speak. As highlighted in the WWDC keynote, iTunes 10.3 will encompass the new capabilities that iOS 5 and iCloud will offer upon release. Two other cool features that come bundled with iTunes 10.3 are the iBookstore for Mac and PC and the new purchased tab.

The iBookstore, as mentioned in the keynote, will re-define the shopping and browsing experience for books and will revolutionize how users read and share written content. The new purchased tab adds some new features in regards to:

• Re-dowloading purchased software and content
    • List of purchased software (available or installed) with an authorized Apple ID signed in

Updates keep rolling on like hot cakes so be on the lookout for more information regarding iTunes, iCloud, Mac OS X Lion, and iOS 5 here on Modmyi.

Source(s): Apple
    Last edited by Joshua Tucker; 06-07-2011 at 12:07 AM.

What about info regarding whether it is safe for Jailbreakers? With the facelift, is this site transforming into just another Mac News site? Thanks.

Was just about to ask how long that link had been available, last night it was still pointing to 10.2.2 but it's now 10.3
    Guess we'll have to wait for MN to check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by sassvideo View Post
    What about info regarding whether it is safe for Jailbreakers? With the facelift, is this site transforming into just another Mac News site? Thanks.
    If I had information about it, then I would have specified. For the time being, I would be wary.

Just had it confirmed by someone that should know (not MN) that it is safe so am installing now.

Thanks

Still says 10.2.2 is current for me...

Quote Originally Posted by sassvideo View Post
    Wouldn't you get tired of the writers saying. "Ipad2 jailbreak coming soon" for the past 4 months Lol. Also please feel free to use the rest of the forum where topics on idevice modifications are topics.

Quote Originally Posted by Turnamental View Post
    Still says 10.2.2 is current for me...
    Mine too. I downloaded the installer, but it's only for the 32 bit version of windows. I clicked on the 64 bit link and it still listed 10.2.2. I guess I'll have to install in a VM to see what all the fuss is about.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane01638 View Post
    Mine too. I downloaded the installer, but it's only for the 32 bit version of windows. I clicked on the 64 bit link and it still listed 10.2.2. I guess I'll have to install in a VM to see what all the fuss is about.
    If you need the 64 bit version of 10.3 here is the link.

iTunes 10.3 for Windows (64 bit)

Yes is it Jailbreak safe?

I'm not downloading to I need to. iTunes seems to have a nasty habit of getting slower and slower with every version.

Quote Originally Posted by Kolder View Post
    If you need the 64 bit version of 10.3 here is the link.

iTunes 10.3 for Windows (64 bit)
    Thanks for getting this up man, appreciate your willingness to help!

Quote Originally Posted by Gamemaster77 View Post
    I'm not downloading to I need to. iTunes seems to have a nasty habit of getting slower and slower with every version.
    Actually 10.3 has been running pretty smoothly so far. I'm on a 13" MacBook Pro.

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gamemaster77 View Post
    iTunes is the buggiest piece of software I have on my PC.
    Everything else is fast and smooth till I try to sync the iPad and iTunes pops up then it all slows too a crawl.

The only way to speed up iTunes is to reinstall Windows and have it the only piece of software installed.

I really wish there was a NON iTunes way of syncing the iPad then I would delete iTunes.

Yeah, I'd like some info regarding jailbreak effects.

Livin the iPhone Life Poseidon79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

There has only been ONE time the last 4 years that an iTunes update has caused any problems. The problem was that it broke DFU mode for ALL phones and this was an ACCIDENT and was fixed on the next release. Apple can't disable a jailbreak with an iTunes update anyway so what's everyone so worried about?

Thanks

If this is not a beta then why does it say beta when you download??

Apple - iTunes - Everything you need to be entertained

My iPhone is a Part of Me politicalslug's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Tucker View Post
    If I had information about it, then I would have specified. For the time being, I would be wary.
    It would be prudent to specify that you DO NOT have that information before implying to an audience of jailbreakers on a website dedicated to jailbreaking that it's cool to update.
    They can have my jailbreak when they pry it from my cold dead fingers.

Quote Originally Posted by politicalslug View Post
    It would be prudent to specify that you DO NOT have that information before implying to an audience of jailbreakers on a website dedicated to jailbreaking that it's cool to update.
    In that case, I would be pleading your ignorance. I was assuming that you may look it up further depending on your situation whether firmware, iDevice, or any other circumstance.

Quote Originally Posted by mmaboi21 View Post
    If this is not a beta then why does it say beta when you download??

Apple - iTunes - Everything you need to be entertained
    I apologize, this was a mistake on my part. Edited accordingly.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NakedFaerie View Post
    I really wish there was a NON iTunes way of syncing the iPad then I would delete iTunes.
    Coming this fall!
    iPhone 4S iOS 5.0 Non JB
    ~OSx Lion 10.7.2 Hackintosh Pro Dual Boot Win7 @ 4.5GHz
    Rock River AR-15 5.56mm NATO
    ~9mm S&W Sigma
    We carry iPhones and guns here in Texas

^^^ was just wondering the same thing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast