+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Amazon Now Accepting iDevice Trade-Ins

is a discussion within the

Mac News

forums, a part of the

General Apple/Mac

section;
When I sell on Craigslist I stick with my price. I clearly state if they don't have the amount I'm Asking for, to not waste my time. Trades on Craigslist
    Livin the iPhone Life Bluemoldycheeze88's Avatar
    Thanks

When I sell on Craigslist I stick with my price. I clearly state if they don't have the amount I'm Asking for, to not waste my time.

Trades on Craigslist are shady. But sometimes you find an idiot on There. Like the guy I traded my iPhone 3GS and $50 bucks for a iPhone 4.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluemoldycheeze88 View Post
    When I sell on Craigslist I stick with my price. I clearly state if they don't have the amount I'm Asking for, to not waste my time.

Trades on Craigslist are shady. But sometimes you find an idiot on There. Like the guy I traded my iPhone 3GS and $50 bucks for a iPhone 4.
    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    So condescending......People has there reasons...

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

As great of a deal as you got with the person who traded you the iPhone 4, it's not necessary to call people idiots. It'll come back and bite ya in the @ss

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jOnGarrett View Post
    So basically, I could purchase a new iphone 3GS 8GB for $50 with a new 2yr contract. Sell that phone to Amazon for $162, then get a LG G2X for $79 with a new 2yr contract. Id have $83 in my pocket and a phone thats equal to or better than my iphone 4 !!
    Phone subsidies exist because people fail at math. AT&T's 2 year contract subsidy on a smartphone is worth at least the value of the ETF, $325. Your best value on cashing out on an unwanted upgrade is to buy an iPhone 4, insist AT&T's sales drones leave it "factory sealed", and sell it as New/Sealed on eBay.

As for buying another phone at the subsidized price, that just ain't happening unless you have another upgrade eligible line of service. And since AT&T just jacked up all the unsubsidized phone prices, I can't see any reason to cash out your subsidy unless you're certain you won't want a new phone for two years.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12