Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Vintage Apple-1 Boots up Again After 35 years

Quote Originally Posted by feidhlim1986 View Post
    This is why UK Engineering Students should be talking about Woz and not Jobs.

Talk about hitting the nail on the head. That's the difference between a innovator and traveling salesman. Even today when he's out on medical leave, he shows up to take credit for what Apples engineers do(iPad 2).

can you imagine that this was state of the art back then? what will it be like 35 years from now and how people will look at the high end Macs? I can only imagine people or aliens saying "ewww... whaaat peice of junk!"

It's funny now that old electronics are starting to become valuable collectibles.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

you could always sell that shrink-wrapped 2G to some unsuspecting hipster as "vintage"

otherwise i'd be wary of the battery pack eventually leaking if li-po batteries do what alkaline batteries do.

considering the fact that 2G iphones can be had now for less than 100 bucks even in good condition, i wouldn't expect them to ever get up over that price at any point in time unless someone discovered something completely revolutionary that you could do with one.

I want to see it boot on YouTube

Wow. First time it booted in 35 years? I bet it took forever to download all the software updates!

Excellent article. On a side note, $666.66...hmm???...Apple, A bite taken out of it, ganden of eden... It's a conspiracy I tell you!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12