+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New Service: Apple Customer Pulse

is a discussion within the

Mac News

forums, a part of the

General Apple/Mac

section;
According to MacRumors several members of their site have been asked, via email, to join a new customer feedback program called Apple Customer Pulse. Apple values your opinion and invites
    MMi Staff Writer Phillip Swanson's Avatar
    Thanks

Default New Service: Apple Customer Pulse

According to MacRumors several members of their site have been asked, via email, to join a new customer feedback program called Apple Customer Pulse.

Apple values your opinion and invites you to participate in a survey about your Apple products. Your responses will remain completely confidential, and results will be viewed only in aggregate. The survey should take five minutes or less to complete.- MacRumors
    While apple has asked for feedback from customers before, this is much more extensive and systematic effort. The Pulse program allows users who sign up for the program to recieve up to two surveys a month. The surveys are used to assess the customers usage and thoughts of Apple products on an ongoing basis.

Users, once signed up, have a username, profile, and "posts." The service is provided by "Socratic Technolgies, a San Francisco-based market research firm that has worked with other tech companies such as Adobe to gather customer input," according to MacRumors. The AppleCustomerPulse.com domain name was registered in late january and appears to be running off of Socratic's servers and not Apples.

Have any Modmyi users been invited to participate in the Pulse program?

It seems to be invite only right now, as any attempts to click on the "would you like to join" link just opens a broken page.

Sources: MacRumors and Apple Customer Pulse

miPhone's better than yours GellBrake'rrrr's Avatar
    Thanks

I wonder how many people who've been invited already have asked/inquired about theming. I'm shocked that apple still hasn't allowed it by now. Ok,ok, I'm not shocked about anything apple does..... But it's time to allow a little modification already!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone <(O)> Device's Avatar
    Thanks
    Wish they would allow you to FaceTime apple care. It would be a cool way to help people with problems. I mean if the product you have is the one you normally FaceTime off of then ya it's kind of pointless if it's not working but otherwise I kind of wish they could do apple care with FaceTime.

Thanks

yes now i can complain that they took the feature out at 4.3 for calling with a bluetooth headset (for my case idk if any1 else noticed this)

iPhone? More like MyPhone spider_romeo's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeaah, I will give a good feedback....

iPhone? More like MyPhone Striknine's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea right, Apple listen to their users. Not

My iPhone is a Part of Me Rob2G's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Striknine View Post
    Have you ever used apple customer service? They go above and beyond to keep customers happy. They have repaired multiple products for me out of warranty for no charge.

Thanks

Yes

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Device View Post
    Wish they would allow you to FaceTime apple care. It would be a cool way to help people with problems. I mean if the product you have is the one you normally FaceTime off of then ya it's kind of pointless if it's not working but otherwise I kind of wish they could do apple care with FaceTime.
    When all customer service bases get iMac's with FaceTime, it'll be about 400 years in the future, when iMacs are outdated cuz u can just teleport.

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rob2G View Post
    Have you ever used apple customer service? They go above and beyond to keep customers happy. They have repaired multiple products for me out of warranty for no charge.
    Totally agree! Once, on the iPad 2 launch day, I went to the apple store to fix my iPod 2G. The man didn't want to bother with me, so he gave me a refurbished iPod 4G for free! I'll never forget that day.

My iPhone is a Part of Me coolguy742's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheJailbreakGenius View Post
    Totally agree! Once, on the iPad 2 launch day, I went to the apple store to fix my iPod 2G. The man didn't want to bother with me, so he gave me a refurbished iPod 4G for free! I'll never forget that day.
    Holy shite! You lucky bastard!

Sent from my iPod touch using ModMyi

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by coolguy742 View Post
    Holy shite! You lucky bastard!

Sent from my iPod touch using ModMyi
    I'm gonna try that when the i5 comes out and I wanna upgrade my Mac's RAM. :-$

Thanks

That sounds quite lucky, I have had the best service only when I've been under warranty... When it's out all I get is my warranty is up.

This seems pretty cool, I'm sure apple will get plenty ideas and I'm sure great feedback as well

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mmaboi21 View Post
    That sounds quite lucky, I have had the best service only when I've been under warranty... When it's out all I get is my warranty is up.

This seems pretty cool, I'm sure apple will get plenty ideas and I'm sure great feedback as well

ya, none of my friends ever experienced anything like it

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Striknine View Post
    Are you kidding? Apple has some of the best customer service out there! Also, how do you think they keep coming up with new products everyone WANTS? If Microsoft listened to their customers, maybe the Zune would not have been a failure...

FYI, the richest kids in the world(Bill Gates' kids) can't have iPods. (-;

iPhone? More like MyPhone Tucnepo's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rob2G View Post
    Apple did that because they can affor d it. Apple profita like a snowball rolling down hill the further it goes the bigger it gets

Thanks

To Bad the make an Account feature isn't working.
    It is Not by our Hands that things Change, BUT rather our Interventions that change ourselves.

Chris iPhone5 16GB(Evasion Jailbreak
    iPad Mini 16GB, Apple TV 3rd Gen
    )
    Mac Mini (2012 Model) Running Mavericks
    Cydia Account #895872

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Apple has quietly begun a campaign called "Apple Customer Pulse" to gather market research from select customers through periodic surveys. I am impressed....

Green Apple
    Thanks
    interesting.. I actually got selected for something. I got this email thinking it was just for everyone. I feel special now haha

I'm probably sign up tonight to see what it's all about.