Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Mac vs PC: The Final Showdown

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

In terms of wanting others to see your point or understand it, your credibility is based on your knowledge. I don't see how anybody would think somebody who mixes up their they're and there as knowledgable. I'm not trying to argue, I'm just answering your question.

I don't find your opinion to be reliable because how do I know what you're saying is of any knowledgable background when you can't use the right form of they're?

Edit: I'm sure if you were applying for a job as a programmer or support for computers, it doesn't require you to have an English degree but come on, you really think if you got your grammar messed up on your resume that the employer wouldn't question you? You don't try to be perfect but on a resume, you make sure there are no mistakes so you get hired.

You may not be at a job interview here, but you're here trying to make a point that requires some sort of knowledge and education to make yourself a credible speaker.

The fact that you can't admit that you failed to differentiate and use the right form of a word is simply saying you're questionable. This asks, how much do you really know then.
    Last edited by i.Annie; 05-01-2011 at 09:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112