+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AppleCare Protection Plan Looses Tech Tools Deluxe CD

is a discussion within the

Mac News

forums, a part of the

General Apple/Mac

section;
Originally Posted by jbardi Where did the author of this article go to school? "Looses"? Did the CD come loose from the package and fall out? No, of course not.
    Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jbardi View Post
    Where did the author of this article go to school? "Looses"?

Did the CD come loose from the package and fall out? No, of course not. The AppleCare package LOSES the CD and the author is a high school dropout.
    I am LITERALLY lmao! LMAO

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by awesomeSlayer View Post
    Then QUIT READING THE ****ING NEWS!!! It's an annoyance!

This isn't a major loss for everyone.
    Ppl like u are the annoying ones

Thanks

What's AppleCare?
    Last edited by Imahottguy; 03-07-2011 at 05:54 AM. Reason: I'm being facetious, not a n00b. ;)
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix

iPhone? More like MyPhone maddawg05's Avatar
    Thanks

I think the REAL reason is cut down on costs and increase profit. That's the bottom line.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

All it takes is a little proof reading before you post. Reread before you click the button.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

I've never even considered AppleCare because I'm confident that Apple products are very well built

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by feidhlim1986 View Post
    I've never even considered AppleCare because I'm confident that Apple products are very well built
    Your CRAZY! My 1st MacBook was a disgrace I had the hardrive replaced within 2 months of new, keyboard in 4, battery at 9, and cos my batt had a tiny crack i had to buy new one for 100 etc etc. It would have put me off but I needed the mac as all my producers refused to work on anything but logic! AppleCare is a MUST!

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by se23 View Post
    Your CRAZY! My 1st MacBook was a disgrace I had the hardrive replaced within 2 months of new, keyboard in 4, battery at 9, and cos my batt had a tiny crack i had to buy new one for 100 etc etc. It would have put me off but I needed the mac as all my producers refused to work on anything but logic! AppleCare is a MUST!
    I have an iBook G4 and an old Black Macbook from OS X Tiger Era and they both never had a single hardware problem, apart from their battery losing charge capacity over time. My current MBP has zero problems. Even have an old Macintosh Performa that never gave me trouble. You might have gotten your macbook from a bad batch

iPhone? More like MyPhone LamboFan's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't see no looses...LOL

Livin the iPhone Life steve-z17's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheJailbreakGenius View Post
    Ppl like u are the annoying ones
    No it's ppl like YOU that are annoying. Posting useless things one right after the other, trying to put down what the MMi writers post...it's getting really old. If you don't like it then keep it to yourself, it's not hard. You wouldn't want ppl saying crap about stuff you wrote just because they don't find it interesting or useful.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

You've been lucky.

I would always buy an extended warranty for any device that is mobile. Sadly, applecare does not cover accidental damage. I'll have to buy something else for that.

I agree that the quality of apple products has improved. I have had 4 iphones and 1 ipad and none have required warranty work. Nevertheless, I buy some form of warranty as the repairs on these devices are going to be huge (especially my macbook air). I normally buy squaretrade as it is cheap one incident insurance....but with the air it will be applecare.

Sadly, you're time will come and all that savings will be consumed in one repair.
    Last edited by ZipZapp; 03-08-2011 at 06:20 AM.

Livin the iPhone Life steve-z17's Avatar
    Thanks

I definitely see where your coming from, I buy it just because I feel safer with it. Outside of one issue with my MBP I've never had any other problems

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12