+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple’s Jonathan Ive Might Be Moving Back to England: Rumor

is a discussion within the

Mac News

forums, a part of the

General Apple/Mac

section;
I love Jony Ive, but go back to England...? And for the stated purpose so that he and his wife can raise their twin boys? I know we have a
    Thanks

I love Jony Ive, but go back to England...? And for the stated purpose so that he and his wife can raise their twin boys? I know we have a crappy educational system that favors people with money and tha..... Hey, wait a minute, Jony Ive is rich and California has some of the best universities in the entire country, several of which happen to be within short driving distance to Cupertino. What's the matter, it doesn't rain enough in Northern California? Something's wrong. Let's have a script for Zoloft and Xanax and put those "golden handcuffs" back on, but this time, let's tighten them up a little and for a longer period of time. And TSA, put him on the no-fly list.
    (2011) Mac mini Core i5-2520M 2.5GHz-3.2GHz (Turbo Boost) | 8GB DDR3 RAM | AMD Radeon HD 6630M | 27" LED Cinema Display | 6TB GRAID | 3TB Time Capsule 4th gen | iPhone 4 | iPad 2 | Apple TV 2nd gen. | Magic Trackpad | I surrender...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by feidhlim1986 View Post
    As an atheist I didn't think you'd believe in hell
    Real hell is life on earth. Gives new meaning to a living hell
    No confundas mi personalidad con mi actitud. Mi personalidad es quien soy yo, mi actitud depende de quien seas tú.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Silverado87's Avatar
    Thanks

I love the guy. He should do whatever feels right. God it would suck to replace him. Commuting back and forth would suck. I wonder how much air travel that is not to mention I would hate planes public or private if I was flying that much

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Wants to come home as we have the best education in the world :-)
    3gs iPhone 32gb-Jailbroken factory unlocked
    iPhone 4 jailbroken & factory unlocked

Thanks

Apple really needs to relax...obviously Apple wants him to stay where they can keep there EYES on him, so to speak. You know how secretive Apple is in general. The man is a self made multi millionaire...I believe he has more than earned the right/trust to make these decisions. If Apple keeps up this stranglehold technique, they are going to pass up on some of the future GREAT MINDS in telecommunications....just a thought :]

Livin the iPhone Life steve-z17's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Th3_Amazing_Ath3ist View Post
    At least someones smart to get out of this hellhole we live in.
    Do you not like America?

Quote Originally Posted by Stonetz View Post
    I think you're confused. I'm not saying they're more or less evil than other companies but Apple is just as profit orientated.

At this level in any company your life is going to be second to the companies needs for sure.
    Well at least the guy has enough money to retire early and live very comfortably!
    Last edited by steve-z17; 02-28-2011 at 12:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks

He's got 30 million worth of Apple stock, he's holding all the cards here not Apple. They might as well let him telecommute, it's better than loosing him entirely.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

he should have no problem working from england, all he would need is a fast internet connection and a vpn.. i worked in a us engineering department from here in Canada, other than the by-monthly in person meetings i did all my work from here.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Snozberries's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by reagan5194 View Post
    Wow apple is a sad company if he wants to live in England he should be able to
    I call shenanagans. Apple wants his position to stay in Cali. Not an unreasonable request. He has $30M in stock. you no likey, you sellie and go back to the queen. PEACE.
    "they're trashing our rights. hack the planet!"

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12