Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Steve Jobs Attends Dinner with Barack Obama and Tech Leaders

Jobs is Buddhist?

Livin the iPhone Life steve-z17's Avatar
    Thanks

So how bout all this technology, it's awesome isn't it..?!

You bet!

Quote Originally Posted by Sfarijo View Post
    Don't fault the President for trying to get us out of the mess, Fault the idiot who got us in the mess!
    +1

Never mind. I don't want to get into political debates. I get into enough religious debates :P

Obama sure does spend A LOT of money wining and dining always using the same excuse.. You could've boosted the economy with the billions you wasted traveling around doing everything but what you were supposed to do, just sayin'.. Get with the boosting already, 200 million a day kissing foreign *** & eating caviar, all that crazy illuminati crap is starting to make sense now. It makes more sense than believing a guy with such over-the-top spending habits could possibly boost.... Why do I bother, hypnobamas.

Quote Originally Posted by SergeantMAC View Post
    It's a shame all those brilliant minds in one room looking up to Obama....so sad
    what an ignorant comment

Quote Originally Posted by Go Gators View Post
    Billions! Everyone at that table worked their butts off to earn everything they have except for Obama. The. Billions of dollars Obama wastes everyday is our money. The taxpayers money! Deep down Obama doesn't like anyone at that table. He despises successful business' and people. This is all a big act trying to make people think he cares about business' after everyone watched him try to destroy them over the past two years. He's only doing this to help his reelection in 2012. God help us if that happens!

Grow up, whats with the ignorant comments tonight.
    Last edited by mudslag; 02-19-2011 at 11:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Usually if you say "Grow up" you mean that you accept the truth of the person's statement but don't see their reaction to the facts as mature. You might want to rephrase your post. It seemed weird to me until I realized you didn't accept truth in his statement.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Zokunei For This Useful Post:

Teoyaomqui (02-20-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by SteveJobsEvilTwinBro View Post
    Obama sure does spend A LOT of money wining and dining always using the same excuse.. You could've boosted the economy with the billions you wasted traveling around doing everything but what you were supposed to do, just sayin'.. Get with the boosting already, 200 million a day kissing foreign *** & eating caviar, all that crazy illuminati crap is starting to make sense now. It makes more sense than believing a guy with such over-the-top spending habits could possibly boost.... Why do I bother, hypnobamas.
    Ill go ahead and assume you are talking about the trip to India I take it. I guess you didnt get the memo that the figure of 200 million was nothing but a BS rumor thrown around by Bachmann and others. When pressed for this info they couldnt back it up and when truly looked into the cost, it wasnt even remotely close to that. Stop watching only one source of news, fox, and expand a little. One source is never going to give you the whole truth. Lay off the tin foil nonsense as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Zokunei View Post
    Usually if you say "Grow up" you mean that you accept the truth of the person's statement but don't see their reaction to the facts as mature. You might want to rephrase your post. It seemed weird to me until I realized you didn't accept truth in his statement.
    The whole "deep down he despises successful business and people" is a rather childish statement. The people that go around crying that Obama got us into this mess seem to not understand that the mess we are in is a shared mess by parties of all sides. This mess didnt just start when Obama took office either, I agree he has a share of the blame but that doesnt mean all blame falls on him.
    Last edited by mudslag; 02-19-2011 at 11:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mudslag For This Useful Post:

mortopher (02-19-2011)

Thanks
    lol he's got his finger on the top left of the photo

Sent from my iPod touch using ModMyi

Quote Originally Posted by javiert30 View Post
    Now he have the hook up to try to make the jailbreak illegal...
    Hope not...

MMI's Official Devil Dog santacruzlocal's Avatar
    Thanks

I like how Zuckerburg is considered a "Tech" Leader

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by santacruzlocal View Post
    Why don't you consider him one?

Steve Jobs had his elbow on the table, and he wasn't raising his glass!

Quote Originally Posted by clockworkengine View Post
    Steve Jobs had his elbow on the table, and he wasn't raising his glass!
    what do you call that???

Quote Originally Posted by mudslag View Post
    what do you call that???
    Poor manners.

Quote Originally Posted by clockworkengine View Post
    Poor manners.
    My bad, I forgot glasses have to be raised X inches off the table to be counted as "raising your glass". Grow up

I was only making a joke. I see now that you take yourself really seriously and use these forums as a platform to make your political viewpoints everyone's business. I'll go away now and try my best to follow your example and grow up.

If you don't know anything about politics, you have no business insulting a man trying to clean up a mess he didn't even make. Let's not bring blind, unjustified hatred for a political figure into a discussion about the world's leaders in innovation having a dinner to discuss how to help our market. When did George Bush ever meet with these men to try to help the economy? The economy was pretty bad when he was in office too.

Quote Originally Posted by santacruzlocal View Post
    And D. Costelo being considered one isn't equally strange?

What makes what Zuckerburg has done with social networking, internet advertising and technology lifestyles anything short of technology leadership?

Do you have any idea how smart he is? If you can't see how Facebook could have a huge impact on economic climate based on technology, then I equally "like" your post about him.
    Last edited by Essenar; 02-21-2011 at 01:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Essenar View Post
    If you can't see how Facebook could have a huge impact on economic climate based on technology, then I equally "like" your post about him.
    Bahahahahaha, four stars!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast