Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 124

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Steve Jobs Spotted at California's Stanford Cancer Center

  1. #81
    Long Live Steve Jobs the califorina giant.

  2. #82
    Fix in a min.
    Last edited by CynicalDriver; 02-17-2011 at 11:23 AM. Reason: ModMyi app didn't transmit the whole message.

  3. #83
    ^You're going to want to cut the >< out of your quote. Your post doesn't show up with it in there

  4. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3_Amazing_Ath3ist View Post
    if you dont like his posts, dont read them. very simple, and if you think he should be fired or whatnot maybe you should try contacting the admin of this site.
    where exactly did he say that he didnt like messanys posts or that he should be fired pray tell...He sad Messany tends to re hash news. That means he doesnt like him and wants him fired? Reaching just a touch there maybe?
    Neo Style by k.nitsua....early front runner for THEME OF THE YEAR

    Now in a dead heat with liveOS c/o bluemetal....

    Let us all welcome the newest fighter to the TOTY ring...iNavHD c/o reeco

  5. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3_Amazing_Ath3ist View Post
    my "arguments" are started by other people who refuse to read and let my posts sink into their heads before they decide to attk me.

    and i told you, i lied

    ---------------------------------

    if you dont like his posts, dont read them. very simple, and if you think he should be fired or whatnot maybe you should try contacting the admin of this site.
    Your hypocrisy is astounding!

    You start by saying people attack you before reading your posts. THEN, you attack mine, OBVIOUSLY without reading it.

    I never said I thought Essany should be fired, in fact, I thought I made it pretty clear that I am ok with it because it saves me time!

    Think before you post. Nobody is out to attack you, until you bring it on yourself genius!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to CynicalDriver For This Useful Post:

    creasy425 (02-17-2011)

  7. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by Zokunei View Post
    ^You're going to want to cut the >< out of your quote. Your post doesn't show up with it in there
    Yeah, discovered that the hard way, lol.


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    It's not where you've been, or where you're going..
    It's where you are.
    Reflect on the past, plan for the future, mod for today.

  8. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by CynicalDriver View Post
    Yeah, discovered that the hard way, lol.


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    How did you quote my post with the >< in it?

  9. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by Zokunei View Post
    How did you quote my post with the >< in it?
    magic sir, magic.
    Neo Style by k.nitsua....early front runner for THEME OF THE YEAR

    Now in a dead heat with liveOS c/o bluemetal....

    Let us all welcome the newest fighter to the TOTY ring...iNavHD c/o reeco

  10. #89
    You just did too! Yet I usually can't even post |

    Oh, looks like I still can't :/

  11. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by Zokunei View Post
    You just did too! Yet I usually can't even post |

    Oh, looks like I still can't :/
    does it matter if you're doing it from a pc/mac vs an idevice maybe?
    Neo Style by k.nitsua....early front runner for THEME OF THE YEAR

    Now in a dead heat with liveOS c/o bluemetal....

    Let us all welcome the newest fighter to the TOTY ring...iNavHD c/o reeco

  12. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by creasy425 View Post
    does it matter if you're doing it from a pc/mac vs an idevice maybe?
    Yeah I think so

  13. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by Zokunei View Post
    How did you quote my post with the >< in it?
    Not sure, sometimes it works... Sometimes it doesn't. :/
    It's not where you've been, or where you're going..
    It's where you are.
    Reflect on the past, plan for the future, mod for today.

  14. #93
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    HOUSTON TEXAS
    Posts
    289
    Thanks
    31
    Thanked 16 Times in 11 Posts

    Ouch!!!! ,lol, and to all the people that posted stupid comments, about Steve jobs,, go to hell,, grow up, the man has cancer..... GET WELL SOON STEVE JOBS

  15. #94
    La Malcria Co1d Night's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Estados Unidos
    Posts
    734
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 53 Times in 50 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by creasy425 View Post
    where exactly did he say that he didnt like messanys posts or that he should be fired pray tell...He sad Messany tends to re hash news. That means he doesnt like him and wants him fired? Reaching just a touch there maybe?
    That was actually also meant to anyone else who was whining about his news posts

    Quote Originally Posted by CynicalDriver View Post
    Your hypocrisy is astounding!

    You start by saying people attack you before reading your posts. THEN, you attack mine, OBVIOUSLY without reading it.

    I never said I thought Essany should be fired, in fact, I thought I made it pretty clear that I am ok with it because it saves me time!

    Think before you post. Nobody is out to attack you, until you bring it on yourself genius!
    Actually you are attacking my post before you read it. That post goes for EVERYONE on this thread complaining about this guys news posts. If you wanting him fired doesn't pertain to you, then overlook it.

    Quote Originally Posted by CX3NT3_713 View Post
    Ouch!!!! ,lol, and to all the people that posted stupid comments, about Steve jobs,, go to hell,, grow up, the man has cancer..... GET WELL SOON STEVE JOBS
    +1
    Last edited by Co1d Night; 02-17-2011 at 01:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    No confundas mi personalidad con mi actitud. Mi personalidad es quien soy yo, mi actitud depende de quien seas tú.

  16. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3_Amazing_Ath3ist View Post
    That was actually also meant to anyone else who was whining about his news posts



    Actually you are attacking my post before you read it. That post goes for EVERYONE on this thread complaining about this guys news posts. If you wanting him fired doesn't pertain to you, then overlook it.
    -1

    If you were responding to everyone but me, then reflect it in your responses with some specificity.

    If you weren't directing it at me, then don't quote me, or say that you're expanding on what was already said. I aimed that post at everyone, and quoted no-one, to avoid the very confusion you create by your poor structuring.


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    It's not where you've been, or where you're going..
    It's where you are.
    Reflect on the past, plan for the future, mod for today.

  17. #96
    Everyone is acting like he has already died. He has an illness like millions of other people in the world.

    RIP Steve Jobs - the world won't be the same.

  18. #97
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Tree.
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    God wants to take this smart gentleman and use him in heaven. Maybe to make a new iPhone with service in heaven. That would be pretty cool.

  19. #98
    Good bye Steve. Apple won't be the same without you.

  20. #99
    La Malcria Co1d Night's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Estados Unidos
    Posts
    734
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 53 Times in 50 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by CynicalDriver View Post
    -1

    If you were responding to everyone but me, then reflect it in your responses with some specificity.

    If you weren't directing it at me, then don't quote me, or say that you're expanding on what was already said. I aimed that post at everyone, and quoted no-one, to avoid the very confusion you create by your poor structuring.


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Whatever I'm done with these arrogant arguments that never go anywhere.

  21. #100
    Livin the iPhone Life steve-z17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    2,266
    Thanks
    91
    Thanked 146 Times in 124 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by elkyelky View Post
    Everyone is acting like he has already died. He has an illness like millions of other people in the world.

    RIP Steve Jobs - the world won't be the same.
    No one's acting like he's dead already, we're simply wishing him the best because of the state he's in as well as wishing him to get better. You don't need to write anymore unnecessary comments like, "RIP" or "Goodbye Steve". You can write nice things about him though

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •