Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Steve Jobs Spotted at California's Stanford Cancer Center

Quote Originally Posted by whereswaldo View Post
    Not the time for your ill-advised attempt at sarcasm
    ok yeah, I was out of line but Steve/Appl£ could do a lot more to help people on this planet but they just want to control everything and fleece the general public in the process, tell me I'm wrong and i'll know you have your head up your arse

those with the means to help other people and don't are sad creatures
    Last edited by dsg; 02-16-2011 at 09:11 PM.

I'm just saying no foul language lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ikesmasher View Post
    that was officially the scariest thing you have ever said str4y.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho paco View Post
    Dude T.M.I

Quote Originally Posted by STRAYunINFIDEL View Post
    Do not insult other members
    Edited for foul language, but I will call a spade a spade. You should do the same, his garbage doesn't belong here and I've asked that he be removed.
    HK-Z™ on Game Center

Quote Originally Posted by KartRacer View Post
    And people like you ignore that request and post 'stories' and 'articles' spreading misinformation around. Please leave Messany, you dont have any integrity and don't even see the disgusting similarity in the words you write. I didn't have to click on this story and I didn't have to comment, but with all the new members we are gaining you're a black eye on this site. We don't need you anymore Messany, time for you to leave.
    Why don't you leave, now that he isn't writing verizon rumours anymore, he's been one of our best writers
    Name? whereswaldo
    iDevice + Firmware? 32GB Black iPhone 4 iOS 5.0
    Computer + OS? Dell Inspiron 15R 2nd Gen i5, 2.3 Ghz, 750GB HDD, 8GB RAM Windows 7 HP
    Location? Toronto
    Found yet? No

5. The Following User Says Thank You to whereswaldo For This Useful Post:

jasvncnt10 (02-17-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by dsg View Post
    ok yeah, I was out of line but Steve/Appl£ could do a lot more to help people on this planet but they just want to control everything and fleece the general public in the process, tell me I'm wrong and i'll know you have your head up your arse
    I agree with this, I was just pointing out that its a serious matter
    Name? whereswaldo
    iDevice + Firmware? 32GB Black iPhone 4 iOS 5.0
    Computer + OS? Dell Inspiron 15R 2nd Gen i5, 2.3 Ghz, 750GB HDD, 8GB RAM Windows 7 HP
    Location? Toronto
    Found yet? No

7. The Following User Says Thank You to whereswaldo For This Useful Post:

dsg (02-16-2011)

Thanks

makes me wanna cry just reading this story.

If steve passes, i will for sure shed a tear, that man may not be the nicest but he is a pure genius.
    Last edited by thetoothfairy; 02-16-2011 at 11:36 PM. Reason: swearing
    No confundas mi personalidad con mi actitud. Mi personalidad es quien soy yo, mi actitud depende de quien seas tú.

I agree with this, I was just pointing out that its a serious matter
    agreed, I was wrong to be a smart arse

Why don't you leave, now that he isn't writing verizon rumours anymore, he's been one of our best writers
    By quoting an article that links to The National Enquirer? Yeah. He's a good writer alright. We know he's sick, that's a fact. The pictures that are up are easy to fake. I could drive 5 miles to my local Walgreens and take a picture of a frail looking old man and call him Steve Jobs. This is a crap article written by someone who has a track record of posting stories that have no fact checking or even research done in them. This garbage shouldn't be allowed simply because there's no proof anywhere in it and it links to a known trash rag sold at your local grocery store. He hasn't written a single story that wasn't linked to another story that wasn't full of rumors. The other writers actually try when they post an article.
    HK-Z™ on Game Center

We will find out what's the truth because Steve will meet with Obama tomorrow in SanFran alongside Eric Schmidt and Mark Zuckerberg.
    HK-Z™ on Game Center

iPhone? More like MyPhone bigorangekitty's Avatar
    Thanks

Steve Jobs is not god. I wish him well as a human being, but he's not different than my neighbor who i have A LOT more care and simpathy for. Get well Steve-o ....

and Author of the article, journalists don't use the word "And" to start any sentence!

have a wonderful day everyone.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to bigorangekitty For This Useful Post:

dsg (02-16-2011)

By quoting an article that links to The National Enquirer? Yeah. He's a good writer alright. We know he's sick, that's a fact. The pictures that are up are easy to fake. I could drive 5 miles to my local Walgreens and take a picture of a frail looking old man and call him Steve Jobs. This is a crap article written by someone who has a track record of posting stories that have no fact checking or even research done in them. This garbage shouldn't be allowed simply because there's no proof anywhere in it and it links to a known trash rag sold at your local grocery store. He hasn't written a single story that wasn't linked to another story that wasn't full of rumors. The other writers actually try when they post an article.
    Ok I'm on my iPhone so maybe I didn't see the link. But didn't he reference the ny post as where he's getting his info from? And agree with Waldo. Since messany stopped pumping out Verizon rumor articles, I've actually quite enjoyed his writing. Not trying to start a verbal fight, just my 2 cents.
    Neo Style by k.nitsua....early front runner for THEME OF THE YEAR

Now in a dead heat with liveOS c/o bluemetal....

Let us all welcome the newest fighter to the TOTY ring...iNavHD c/o reeco

15. The Following User Says Thank You to creasy425 For This Useful Post:

onelow99 (02-17-2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 Times in 1,022 Posts

Regardless if this story is true or not...Steve is sick. We wouldn't be writing right now if it weren't for him. He has forever changed our technological world and he deserves respect for that.

He and his family should be in ALL OF OUR prayers. Shame on you for acting like it's not a big deal and joking about it. One day you'll be facing death and when that day comes, I pray that people are only saying good things about you.

God bless you, Steve; seize what is important in life - Christ, your family, your friends.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

creasy425 (02-16-2011), dsg (02-16-2011), Fimeg (02-16-2011), novadam (02-17-2011), PuppyPR (02-17-2011), se23 (02-17-2011)

yeah. that really sucks.
    My name is Eric.
    iPod touch 3G iOS 3.1.3 Jailbroken with Spirit

Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    Regardless if this story is true or not...Steve is sick. We wouldn't be writing right now if it weren't for him. He has forever changed our technological world and he deserves respect for that.

He and his family should be in ALL OF OUR prayers. Shame on you for acting like it's not a big deal and joking about it. One day you'll be facing death and when that day comes, I pray that people are only saying good things about you.

God bless you, Steve; seize what is important in life - Christ, your family, your friends.
    I enjoy your posts.

Quote Originally Posted by creasy425 View Post
    Ok I'm on my iPhone so maybe I didn't see the link. But didn't he reference the ny post as where he's getting his info from? And agree with Waldo. Since messany stopped pumping out Verizon rumor articles, I've actually quite enjoyed his writing. Not trying to start a verbal fight, just my 2 cents.
    Yes, he linked to the New York Post. Which linked to the National Inquirer. Part of being a writer is fact checking your sources, all the way back to their sources. None of this has a shred of proof and it flies in the face of Steve asking for people to leave him and his family alone. This story does not do that, in fact does the opposite by linking to sources that are a gossip trash rag at the beginning. We should all be worried about Steve, or anyone that is going through what he is, but we should also not tolerate this kind of writing on our site either.
    HK-Z™ on Game Center

Thanks

And people like you ignore that request and post 'stories' and 'articles' spreading misinformation around. Please leave Messany, you dont have any integrity and don't even see the disgusting similarity in the words you write. I didn't have to click on this story and I didn't have to comment, but with all the new members we are gaining you're a black eye on this site. We don't need you anymore Messany, time for you to leave.
    People like you really disgust me! If you are going to complain, then leave this site or don't read his articles!

I hope Steve gets better; he is the mega battery for running Apple.
    Asking for help is different from being stupid. Fanboys can rot in @#$%!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 Times in 1,022 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zokunei View Post
    I enjoy your posts.
    Thanx! Ditto!

Are we having a bromance? J/K!!!

Yes, he linked to the New York Post. Which linked to the National Inquirer. Part of being a writer is fact checking your sources, all the way back to their sources. None of this has a shred of proof and it flies in the face of Steve asking for people to leave him and his family alone. This story does not do that, in fact does the opposite by linking to sources that are a gossip trash rag at the beginning. We should all be worried about Steve, or anyone that is going through what he is, but we should also not tolerate this kind of writing on our site either.
    Well that explains why i didn't see the link. Now if Mesany had linked to the weekly or something like that I'd whole heartedly agree with you. But if you look at the national enquirers recent track record (very recent) since they stopped reporting on aliens running for president, they do a pretty good job at scooping stories. Tiger woods banging everything in sight, Patrick Swayze's health issues etc. The Enquirer has actually made a concerted effort to become a legit news source (sort of).
    Neo Style by k.nitsua....early front runner for THEME OF THE YEAR

Now in a dead heat with liveOS c/o bluemetal....

Let us all welcome the newest fighter to the TOTY ring...iNavHD c/o reeco

24. The Following User Says Thank You to creasy425 For This Useful Post:

AnthonyGiola (02-17-2011)

Uhh, douche? We like the press here in America. Thank you for the article Messany. Jeez.

-A

is this the beginning of the end? I heard from a reliable source that isn't reliable that Jobs has all his apple shares going to Gates in his will but don't tell anyone I told you guys!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast