Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MMi at Macworld: Convert Mini DisplayPort into HDMI with Kanex iAdapt

Quote Originally Posted by joeyckl View Post
    so cool! audio/video compatible! im gonna try it!
    Only on newer macs (within last year).

Twitter: @tshoults

iPhone? More like MyPhone ddfilms's Avatar
    Thanks

I got the same thing here

For only $5.32 each when QTY 50+ purchased - Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter | Mini DisplayPort to HDMI / DVI / VGA Adapters

For only $7. It does 1080p with audio. Once it is plugged into the tv you need to select hdmi under sound output in system prefs. I love this thing for hulu on the big screen.

Quote Originally Posted by ddfilms View Post
    I got the same thing here

For only $5.32 each when QTY 50+ purchased - Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter | Mini DisplayPort to HDMI / DVI / VGA Adapters

For only $7. It does 1080p with audio. Once it is plugged into the tv you need to select hdmi under sound output in system prefs. I love this thing for hulu on the big screen.
    Say what? I love monoprice, but it says no audio support.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screen-shot-2011-02-05-3.03.22-pm.jpg  

iPhone? More like MyPhone ddfilms's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moon#pie View Post
    Say what? I love monoprice, but it says no audio support.
    I have this and use it all the time it DOES support audio. I will try to post a pic or video later tonight.

I bought this one off amazon for $6.45!!! It works nice too [ame="http://www.amazon.com/DisplayPort-Female-Adapter-Macbook-Laptop/dp/B002HU629E/ref=pd_cp_e_1"]Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Female Adapter Cable for Apple Macbook, Macbook Pro, iMac, Macbook Air, Mac Mini Laptop[/ame]

I have this and use it all the time it DOES support audio. I will try to post a pic or video later tonight.
    huh, odd. Cool though. wish I saved $20 when I bought mine months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by h2a View Post
    Quality vs quantity.

If apple made big fat laptops with vga ports and vents on the bottom and a battery that sticks out like a ghetto booty like Dell so they could fit all that extra crap into them I would never buy another apple product.

werd.

For the rest of you that are confused, you need a mid-2010 MacBook, MacBook Pro, or iMac for this to work. Quit asking about your 2009 or older machine, learn how to read.

I ordered my adapter and cable last year from Amazon for a few bucks too. READ the reviews before you order, if the overwhelming majority says it works, then that should give you a clue. Look at the specs also, in order for audio to go through the adapter and HDMI, it has to be a v.2 or v.3 revision adapter, but the reviews themselves will tell you if it works.

Default Where to buy:
    In Canada, the cheapest including shipping is DealExtreme.
    Video/Audio works no problem from my 2010 MBA or 2010 MBP to Samsung LED.
    If you live in the U.S., Meritline is the cheapest.

Livin the iPhone Life steve-z17's Avatar
    Thanks

That's the one I have and it does do audio you just have to choose the output in sys prefs like you said. Great product for a terrific price.

Quote Originally Posted by fmlouder View Post
    that adapter looks kinda bulky i like this 1 better Moshi Mini DP to HDMI Adapter with Audio Support - Apple Store (U.S.)
    I've had this since christmas and it works great, I'm still very confused why this product is headlined when it's been out for so long?

Moshi's product works great and I definitely recommend it

My iPhone is a Part of Me EskimoRuler's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cer0 View Post
    Not a bad price.
    not bad at all
    You don't like the iPad because you don't have one!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12