Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple May Produce 50-inch Connected Television Sets Beginning Next Year

Quote Originally Posted by SpikeyDan View Post
    Ok good point Esp the 1st comment!! cables 1/2" thick? Take another look at your ruler. Unless it's running on 230v with a 16amp supply your very very wrong. - edit my mistake. Even so you would need to have it hard wired in costing and then you move house or rearrange your place for that new sofa you brought.

And as for tv's I think I'll stick with my drop down cinema screen with hi-def projector. All costing a sweet 3k and about 1mm thin
    Re-read my post i said Cables yep with an "S" as in more than one i.e. power and aerial =1/2" thick.

OK so i have just taken my ruler out and sad as it sounds measured the cable going to my MB Pro power supply (240v) and yep funny enough it's 1/4" thick and my aerial cable yep you guessed it 1/4" thick now in my book 1/4+1/4=1/2.

16amp hard wire would cost not sure why you think that a 16amp plug cost all of 5 and the socket the same, as for the wire the standard house wiring 2.5mm is rated to 24amp so that should be just fine and if you want to be extra sure you could use 4mm rated to 32amp or 6mm at 40 amp.
    Last edited by pegitt; 02-04-2011 at 05:49 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me EskimoRuler's Avatar
    Thanks

i would definitely buy one because you know that they are going to look great, you can always count on that from apple, and surely it will have a atv in it
    You don't like the iPad because you don't have one!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123