Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Fan Sinbad Gives Funny Keynote at MacWorld Expo

Quote Originally Posted by theomer View Post
    unlocked iphone 4 on 4.2.1, 1.59.00 baseband, untethered jailbreak with everything themed including the keyboard.

in my experience, you can install as many cydia packages as you want, but when they are buggy or incompatible, expect your SB/phone to crash.

ps. wish my modmyi app you let me upload pics so I can show off my current theme

it says to contact an administrator but...

How are you unlocked on 4.2.1?? I thought 4.2.1 was also a tethered jailbreak??

I'm on 4.1, jailbroken.

Quote Originally Posted by JLick View Post
    I bet around 95% of jailbreakers jailbreak for winterboard lol?
    Yup. Not me though. I just manually replace a few images to customize.

I love how someone said I was talking out my ***. One problem is when you open a folder, the theme's wallpaper goes black. Another is there's no wallpaper zooming animation when you open/close an app. Another is when you open the task switcher it appears above the wallpaper when it's opening up. Another is some of the other animations shutter (opening/closing an app or folder). Another is the 10 or 20 megs of RAM I would rather have than a theme (I haven't really even found any good anyway, let alone with the screwed up animations). It's these subtle things that make the look of iOS great, why would I want to take it away for "customization", especially when I can replace a lot of files by myself? I have a pretty well-themed lockscreen and folders.

Sinbad - I remember watching his HBO special and I was in tears laughing. I love that guy. I haven't seen him in anything for a long time, I wonder if he's still the goofy Sinbad I remember, or if he's slowed with age...

Quote Originally Posted by NSXrebel View Post
    How are you unlocked on 4.2.1?? I thought 4.2.1 was also a tethered jailbreak??

I'm on 4.1, jailbroken.
    Yeah dude here really needs to explain. Because I thought I was in the loop. but if he's right then I'm following the wrong people on twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12