Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Curiously Resumes Employee Vacation Restrictions for Late January

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GrandMstrBud View Post
    So "IF" Verizon were to release a CDMA iPhone would we even be able to get it activated on Sprint?
    Is it possible to get it to run on Sprint? Absolutely! CDMA is not as locked down as people think. The only problem is you need sprint's (or the carrier's) permission. I'm sure they would be thrilled to activate a iPhone on their network, but I can't say for sure, as they have been funny about activating outside phones in the past. What I would do, call customer service reps several times until you get a yes!
    Last edited by ty22; 01-06-2011 at 10:26 AM.

Cant wait to find out whats coming

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

The "easiest" thing that would make sense to me would be the white iPhone. Everything else would need more time and a bigger (earlier) announcement.

Livin the iPhone Life steve-z17's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm this is very suspicious...!

Quote Originally Posted by jdm.accord View Post
    Those aren't "new" products. Those would be refreshed products. A new product would be like the iPad last year. This year's MacBook Air launch wasn't a new product, just a refresh.

So it could conceivably be new Macs or iPad 2 and its not a "new" product, just a refresh. I'm pretty sure that's what he meant
    Do we know if Apple has done this same thing with either the MacBook Air and/or the Ipad? I don't follow that scene at all.

My iPhone is a Part of Me vantheman169's Avatar
    Thanks

With that leaked video of the "iphone 5" which now says its copyright claimed by Apple, Inc hmmm.... ---> Is This Apple's 5th Generation iPhone Prototype? i for one and guessing this is either going to be a CDMA version of the iphone (please let it be, i am soooooo sick of these rumors just let the verizon fanboys have their iPhone, i for one will be greatful to not ever hear this rumor again) or its gonna be the unicorn White iPhone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screen-shot-2011-01-06-8.58.25-pm.png  

This is just like what i said in another post. AT&T drops the price of the iPhone 3GS to gain as many iPhone customers under contract before the exclusivity agreement with Apple ends. Then AT&T just created new iPhone customer appreciation customer service reps aimed to keep current AT&T iPhone customers from jumping ship to Verizon once they announce their iPhone in late January/ early February. Now Apple restricts vacation during the same time period. The bottom line the Verizon iPhone is coming soon and this Is the reason for all of these changes.

Quote Originally Posted by snowdweller View Post
    Is the white iPhone4 out yet?
    How's the property value under rocks these days? What about a garden, can you grow them while living under one? I'm interested to know.

My iPhone is a Part of Me EskimoRuler's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by McMichael96 View Post
    I want to see iPad 2
    It could be to show it for a April release like last year
    You don't like the iPad because you don't have one!

Quote Originally Posted by jdm.accord View Post
    How's the property value under rocks these days? What about a garden, can you grow them while living under one? I'm interested to know.
    Hah! That's good stuff right there.
    EVGA P55LE Mobo/Core [email protected]/Corsair H50
    8GB Corsair Donimator DDR3 1600/Radeon 5870
    2x 150 Raptors in Raid 0/2 TB Caviar for storage
    Denon AVR 590 Reciever
    46" Sony KDL-XBR9

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12