Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Fraudulent iTunes Activity, Purchases Blamed on Chinese iOS Game

Thanks

Cory, if your gonna talk about spelling then at least spell Britain right! Anyway just forget it! I'm from England, im black and have never shot nobody let alone touched a firearm! I'm the boss at my work, who are mostly White staff! I work for a Japanese company, my kids are half White, I have very straight teeth and after being in hong kong I love Chinese people. I was meant to be in Miami next year but tbh I won't bother and go Chinese mainland instead. This is old, I am British and i am proud

Thanks

I hope that I didn't give off the wrong impression. I am in no way trying to bash, attack, or convince anyone of any country to not be proud of where they hail from. I was just defending my country's name from the blaitent attacks from milkycloud. I have not sterotyped anyone, nor do I plan on it. You did catch me on the spelling and I thank you for pointing out what I did not see.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob2G View Post
    Canadians like to CLAIM they won the war of 1812 because they stopped america from invading Canada. The war was settled on a treaty. Nobody won. Just alot of lifes lost on all sides. ( I was once majoring in history)

This arguing needs to stop, England and The USA have the same enemies, The USA,UK and Canada are all fighting the same war. This little pissing match was fun for awhile but it's getting old. I'm sorry if I honestly offended any one. Unless it's china because that country is just ****** up. China is just 1 billion communist that are gonna **** the world up as we know it one day. So let's just play nice and enjoy our idevices and uncensored Internet. (unless your in china, sorry your government censors the Internet. )
    Um, If your country was invaded and you repelled them then burned down their capital, would you qaulify that as a win?

My iPhone is a Part of Me Rob2G's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whereswaldo View Post
    Um, If your country was invaded and you repelled them then burned down their capital, would you qaulify that as a win?
    No, winning is when the other side gives up or all of the other side dies. No one gave up. An agreement was made and the fighting stopped.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob2G View Post
    No, winning is when the other side gives up or all of the other side dies. No one gave up. An agreement was made and the fighting stopped.
    That's like saying the US didn't lose in vietnam. Or that germany didn't lose world war one, because a treaty was signed

My iPhone is a Part of Me Rob2G's Avatar
    Thanks

If I'm remembering correctly it was the British troops that burned capital. I don't even think Canada was independent at that point. I could be wrong I'll have to pull the books out tonight and look. Even If it was the Canadians good for them. Just let it go Americans are always going to say they are the best just like you will say Canada is the best. This is a argument that will never be settled.

All canadians troops were officially British, because we were british at the time. Most troops were either from Canada or native-canadians

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Ya'll got a little mad about York huh? Lol

Move on from the nationality insults. Anymore will result in infractions.
    Last edited by Cer0; 12-15-2010 at 11:21 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234