Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Fraudulent iTunes Activity, Purchases Blamed on Chinese iOS Game

Quote Originally Posted by dq13 View Post
    damn people... this thread was about warning you about an app that could take your money... not about who's better!!
    Like I said... the app does not hack into your account... Chienes online games are like that... players can buy stuff in the game for real money...

Quote Originally Posted by se23 View Post
    It's like saying a man got shot, oh he was probably black!
    its actually like saying "a man got shot, he must have been shot by a black guy."

oh and try to buy a memory card from china that doesnt have a virus on it... thats why no one should be surprised at the app
    Last edited by nevv; 12-12-2010 at 09:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nevv View Post
    its actually like saying "a man got shot, he must have been shot by a black guy."
    Lol. True say
    Name? whereswaldo
    iDevice + Firmware? 32GB Black iPhone 4 iOS 5.0
    Computer + OS? Dell Inspiron 15R 2nd Gen i5, 2.3 Ghz, 750GB HDD, 8GB RAM Windows 7 HP
    Location? Toronto
    Found yet? No

Interesting to see how ones mind get carried away from the topic.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by se23 View Post
    1)ok I will start stereotyping that I bet all of the dumb a** comments against me were from Yanks or equally as dumb canadiens!
    Lol. Dumb yanks, huh? Well, for a bunch of dumba**es, we sure figured out how to be better than you at everything. Except soccor. And having crooked teeth. Oh and saving queens. Y'all are good at that.
    iPhone 4 to Android directly back to iPhone 4. I learned my lesson and will never leave iOS again.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ShredNasty For This Useful Post:

Rob2G (12-14-2010)

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

This is why in app purchases should be banned. Sell the whole package at one time and there will be no need to scrutinize devs.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to CaptainChaos For This Useful Post:

Rob2G (12-14-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by ShredNasty View Post
    Lol. Dumb yanks, huh? Well, for a bunch of dumba**es, we sure figured out how to be better than you at everything. Except soccor. And having crooked teeth. Oh and saving queens. Y'all are good at that.
    Yup, Americans are great at starting wars and stealing oil from poor countries.

And in my opinion, I much rather have crooked teeths and a queen to save than to be an American.

By the way, somehow, American seems to think that they are better, but when you ask them to name a country starting with 'U' they blackout with no answers.

Common American intellect;
    What is the Capital of UK?

France

Other than the US which super power starts with an 'U'?

Utah

10. The Following User Says Thank You to milkycloud For This Useful Post:

se23 (12-14-2010)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Rob2G's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by milkycloud View Post
    Yup, Americans are great at starting wars and stealing oil from poor countries.

And in my opinion, I much rather have crooked teeths and a queen to save than to be an American.

By the way, somehow, American seems to think that they are better, but when you ask them to name a country starting with 'U' they blackout with no answers.

Common American intellect;
    What is the Capital of UK?

France

Utah
    Americans are great at WINNING wars and stealing oil from ****** up countries.
    [SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Rob2G View Post
    Um, it's called the war of 1812, we (Canada) beat you. But let's not get to far off topic...

Thanks

Utah
    How is this not true?

Quote Originally Posted by whereswaldo View Post
    But let's not get to far off topic...
    I think it is WAY to late for that...

Fun little war fact about Canada. The longest kill shot in history was made by a Canadian using a Canadian rifle firing American Ammunition. The distance was 1.5 miles.

Utah
    There are no superpowers that start with u other then the United States.

check out here for some interesting reading..
    [ame=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superpower]Superpower - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

"The UK nevertheless remains a great power with leading economic, cultural, military, scientific and political influence."

"The UK has placed a particular emphasis on its "Special Relationship" with the United States.[103] "

[ame=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom]United Kingdom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

for someone who bashes so much on the Americans, your country seams to love us. And the U.K. is classified as a "Great Power", this is one step below a "Superpower". The British Empire, which no longer exists, was a superpower, but not the U.K. alone.

Go learn about your own country before bashing mine.
    Last edited by cory; 12-14-2010 at 02:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

14. The Following User Says Thank You to cory For This Useful Post:

Rob2G (12-14-2010)

Thanks

"Seems" being the operative word! Anyway like I said typical American attitude that every other race are weak, crooked and unimportant and the U.S is supreme Looooooool funny guys trust me Apple is the only decent product to come out of your gluttonous country that was pillaged from others

Trust me Apple is the only decent product to come out of your gluttonous country that was pillaged from others
    Last edited by se23; 12-14-2010 at 03:41 AM.

Thanks

Sorry for double posts it's the browser playing up.
    Last edited by se23; 12-14-2010 at 03:45 AM.

Thanks

The world needs the USA, we do everything. We help the world alot more then we should. My and millions of others tax dollars pay to keep the **** holes of the world slightly less **** holy, We Have help other countries in war, feeding the hungry Ect. All through history. I understand people have pride in their countries but look around. America is every where. Computers, (apple and Microsoft) All Major Movies, Most Music (Thank you for Bare Naked Ladies Canada). I guess england gave us the beetles and Hugh lorrie but that's it. I mean come on The USA is the Super Power of the world. Why can people just admit that and move on.

Thanks

I'm not denying Americas influence is not everywhere, and trust me England have given more than the beatles, like the language you speak for instance. All I was getting at is China have played their part in giving us great tech and people should not bash a race because some fools brought into a game they didn't understand.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whereswaldo View Post
    Um, it's called the war of 1812, we (Canada) beat you. But let's not get to far off topic...
    Canadians like to CLAIM they won the war of 1812 because they stopped america from invading Canada. The war was settled on a treaty. Nobody won. Just alot of lifes lost on all sides. ( I was once majoring in history)

This arguing needs to stop, England and The USA have the same enemies, The USA,UK and Canada are all fighting the same war. This little pissing match was fun for awhile but it's getting old. I'm sorry if I honestly offended any one. Unless it's china because that country is just ****** up. China is just 1 billion communist that are gonna **** the world up as we know it one day. So let's just play nice and enjoy our idevices and uncensored Internet. (unless your in china, sorry your government censors the Internet. )
    Last edited by Rob2G; 12-14-2010 at 04:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Loooool ok I agree as I was getting tired of it too

but when you ask them to name a country starting with 'U' they blackout with no answers.

uganda?

Quote Originally Posted by shigh View Post
    but when you ask them to name a country starting with 'U' they blackout with no answers.

uganda?
    hmm. y didnt anyone mention mexico?? secretly we r wayyy better than the us or canada. we grow weed. we smuggle it to us. we.......well thats about it. but still!

Winning wars... you sure know what to say as far as entertainment is concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by cory View Post
    How is this not true?

I think it is WAY to late for that...

Fun little war fact about Canada. The longest kill shot in history was made by a Canadian using a Canadian rifle firing American Ammunition. The distance was 1.5 miles.

There are no superpowers that start with u other then the United States.

check out here for some interesting reading..
    Superpower - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"The UK nevertheless remains a great power with leading economic, cultural, military, scientific and political influence."

"The UK has placed a particular emphasis on its "Special Relationship" with the United States.[103] "

United Kingdom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

for someone who bashes so much on the Americans, your country seams to love us. And the U.K. is classified as a "Great Power", this is one step below a "Superpower". The British Empire, which no longer exists, was a superpower, but not the U.K. alone.

Go learn about your own country before bashing mine.
    Please get your facts right. UK is a Super Power.

Britain is part of the UK... dur.......

The world needs the USA, we do everything. We help the world alot more then we should. My and millions of others tax dollars pay to keep the **** holes of the world slightly less **** holy, We Have help other countries in war, feeding the hungry Ect. All through history. I understand people have pride in their countries but look around. America is every where. Computers, (apple and Microsoft) All Major Movies, Most Music (Thank you for Bare Naked Ladies Canada). I guess england gave us the beetles and Hugh lorrie but that's it. I mean come on The USA is the Super Power of the world. Why can people just admit that and move on.
    Wow... US do everything? The world would be a much better place without it for sure... Ask anyone which is not American... How can someone be so bloody blind?

Oh my.. helping other countries in war? Do you even have a brain to analyst why your country do such things?

Canadians like to CLAIM they won the war of 1812 because they stopped america from invading Canada. The war was settled on a treaty. Nobody won. Just alot of lifes lost on all sides. ( I was once majoring in history)

This arguing needs to stop, England and The USA have the same enemies, The USA,UK and Canada are all fighting the same war. This little pissing match was fun for awhile but it's getting old. I'm sorry if I honestly offended any one. Unless it's china because that country is just ****** up. China is just 1 billion communist that are gonna **** the world up as we know it one day. So let's just play nice and enjoy our idevices and uncensored Internet. (unless your in china, sorry your government censors the Internet. )
    I am Chiense, and your little comments shows exactly how shallow you are. Americans...

uganda?
    United States maybe?

hmm. y didnt anyone mention mexico?? secretly we r wayyy better than the us or canada. we grow weed. we smuggle it to us. we.......well thats about it. but still!
    Becoz people in the US are too fat to understand anything but the McDonalds menu.
    Last edited by milkycloud; 12-14-2010 at 07:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Please get your facts right. UK is a Super Power.

Britain is part of the UK... dur.......
    I can't find anything that would suuport you stating the U.K. is a superpower.
    Prove it.

Wow... US do everything? The world would be a much better place without it for sure... Ask anyone which is not American... How can someone be so bloody blind?

Oh my.. helping other countries in war? Do you even have a brain to analyst why your country do such things?
    how about when we(the United States) helped out your butt in WWII (we helped the Brittish Empire (which is different then Great Britten genius) and your fellow Chinamen by showing the world the power of the atom)

I am Chiense
    prove it. Or at least spell it right.

Becoz people in the US are too fat to understand anything but the McDonalds menu.
    this sounds like you have some deep felt hatred towards hevy set people in gerneral. Were you bullied by an overweight person as a child? Would you like to talk to Dr. Phil about it? Oh wait, then you would be using something that is American.
    Last edited by cory; 12-14-2010 at 01:23 PM.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to cory For This Useful Post:

Rob2G (12-14-2010)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast