Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Cracks its Restrictive Whip on Mac App Store

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dq13 View Post
    riduculous... how are you going to convince someone to buy your app, if there is no way to try it? so we just take the plunge, buy something supposed to be "awesome, the best app for whatever" and then is a piece of ****
    whats different from the app store now? I still wish there was a way to call BS and get your money back.

I can understand the difference for the Mac App store. With the mobile platform, other then jailbreaking, there isn't a way to install "trial" versions of a program from a web site. On the OSX side of things it's quite easy. Just download the .dmg and off you go. This will reduce the amount of listings in the app store. A dev could easily list the full version in the app store and provide a link to their website for a trial version.

Quote Originally Posted by m/ibnzicemanm/ View Post
    rumor? how come Essany didn't write an article about it? haha
    because it wasn't released on Verizon's network...
    Last edited by cory; 12-04-2010 at 01:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Ha ha come on jobs um talking abount fully working software the last few ios firmwares have all had bugz iam an apple lover but i think he needs to look at ios and stop blagging us

This seems like a rip off of Ubuntu's Software Center. And no, Ubuntu did not rip that off from Apple. The Ubuntu software center was created years ago, no joke. Next thing we know, they'll be ripping off Windows.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12