Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple App Store Swells to New Heights

Quote Originally Posted by bignighttrain View Post
    I've spent upward $1500 in the AppStore some great others good some ok ones and some that just plain lie about what it can do, that being said I've been downloading scenic late 07 and now around the corner 2011 I do my homework it's all about money so before you hit the buy button read what the people are saying about the app before you buy it and save yourself some money and headaches over wasting your cash on some junk app made for people that can but don't READ thanks.
    That's the genius of Jailbreaking. I download the cracked app to try it out. If it sucks, it gets deleted. If I use it more than once, I buy it from the App Store. I have no problem spending money on apps, but I hate spending money on apps that suck.

Quote Originally Posted by ShredNasty View Post
    Ummm, no. It hasn't arrived. You aren't jailbreaking with any of those tools, as a 4.2 jailbreak isn't available.
    Yeah it is.

Download Redsn0w 0.9.6b4 to Jailbreak iOS 4.2.1
    Last edited by iamjamieq; 11-23-2010 at 07:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by santacruzlocal View Post
    Well that's actually good news, because they weed out all the crappy apps ... I don't need to choose between 15 different "Lighter" or Flashlight Apps
    There's 1000+ shampoo
    Companies but you don't hear anyone complaining about that? Pick one and be done. This is capitalism at it's finest.

Quote Originally Posted by Amraam View Post
    iInTheSky or something *** like that
    I'm thinking the Apple Matrix would sound pretty cool.
    Last edited by Aleckloss; 11-23-2010 at 07:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12