Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: All Beatles Songs Now on iTunes

Quote Originally Posted by zoso10 View Post
    Anybody still bummed ACDC still isn't on iTunes?
    No, they're not good.
    word

Quote Originally Posted by Krazyfool88 View Post
    No, they're not good.
    theyre one of the best bands ever mate

I seriously don't feel anything for this release. If you care about the beatles as gods like they think we all do. You'd already have these albums. So what. There on iTunes.

Quote Originally Posted by kingljrules View Post
    theyre one of the best bands ever mate
    They're like Led Zeppelin, if Led Zeppelin were really bad and cheesy and all their songs sounded the same aka if the were Australian. Can't even take 'em seriously.
    word

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    I am blown away by this also. I can't believe people and blogs are calling this overhyped when they are the ones that overhyped it.
    You dont think predicting that it was going to be a day you'd never forget is overhyping just a little?

I can't remember every BJ I've ever gotten, and a BJ beats buying digital music every day of the week. So saying, in effect, that this day was going to be better than a BJ, given the actual announcement, was the definition of overhyping.

^ airtight argument.

p.s. If you happen to think that this WAS in fact better than getting a BJ, you need a therapist and a new s/o.

Livin the iPhone Life steve-z17's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Noodle Boy View Post
    How is it to live while dead on the inside? I'm honestly a little taken aback at the "shock and outrage" about this.

Marketing/Hype? It was a one page update the day before. Nowhere else they announced or mentioned it. The blogosphere (god I hate this word) like always took something relatively minor and ran it into the ground much like everything Apple related.

The Beatles on iTunes has been something a lot of us have always wanted for years now. Yes, you have been able to get the CDs for years now but that's not the point. The Beatles are one of the most iconic bands in music history. Their music not being on the biggest digital music story was an obvious omission. This could also push for other bands (ACDC as already mentioned) to bring their music to the digital age.

And seriously, it's The Beatles! They changed and re-invented music forever. A lot of people don't really pick up on it, but look back at all their albums and music. They were only around for 10 years. A single decade! In 10 years (7 really if you want to nitpick) they created and brought so much to music when other bands stale and go their whole lives doing the same thing over and over and over.
    I agree. A lot of people don't understand the genius The Beatles brought to music, they really did change the music world, not to mention influence a huge amount of artists that we listen to today!

iPhone? More like MyPhone yentrog31's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by brianlg View Post
    this changed my life how? i didn't know the beatles weren't on itunes..
    epic quote which mirrors many people these days and you get no love.
    "It takes a rare thing, a turning point, to free oneself from any obsession. Be it prejudice or hate, or, even love"

I think it's funny that the people who are defending apple and their splash page are also the ones who are the most upset.

SPECIAL UNFORGETTABLE APPLE ANNOUNCEMENT = FAIL....the reality ? everyone has different views in music so it's expected for many people to be disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by ozzymonstar View Post
    apple said its a day i wont forget but guess what i already forgot. so what are you talking about again, oh never mind dont remind i like the fact that i forgot.

You must be a Jobs fan and a beatles lover. and that was a dumb comment. i dont recall anyone asking for a rub down, a free iphone or anything stupid like you said in your post.
    Sounds like I hit a nerve...What did you want your "day you'll never forget" gift to be? It must have been a SW update, 'cause you left that one out...or maybe the trip to Mars. I don't blame you. I wanna go to Mars too.
    Last edited by nhreminh; 11-17-2010 at 12:20 PM.

I might be somewhat excited about this if I didn't already have over 200 Beatles songs.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Taranis17 View Post
    Whooptie. Friggin. Do.

Next week's surprise announcement: Steve Jobs gets a haircut!

Oooohhh.. Ahhh...
    Funny...

Like I said yesterday... The Beatles suck, who cares!
    This message was K1NG approved.

iPhone? More like MyPhone sandstorm77's Avatar
    Thanks

I just want to let everyone know that I am going to make a very big announcement tomorrow. This announcement is concerning the iPad. Please stay tuned. It's gonna be big!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789