Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: All Beatles Songs Now on iTunes

Quote Originally Posted by mrdjflood View Post
    And why The Beatles ?

BUMP
    Maybe he's saying because on apple.com firmware updates are always hyped up on the iPhone page. The Beatles are being sold ON ITUNES. What kind of question is this? And I'm not going to do that *** "BUMP" thing either.

iPhone? More like MyPhone AmadeusKaelPyralis's Avatar
    Thanks

Epic. Fail.

AHAHAH S.JOBS for everyone thanks for riding ...douchbags

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bingbang For This Useful Post:

quidam_brujah (11-16-2010)

nice, this gives me the idea to go pirate some beatles music

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

WHAT...thats the big announcement....no disrespect to beattles fans and the millions of people that have been waiting on such an accomplishment...but someone please go slap the sh*t out of Steve and his apple advertising cronies.

How bout a frikin iPad with camera's on it, of enabling flash on these wonderful idevices, or start cranking up those massive servers to start allowing the ability to stream our itunes content to/from anywere, or even allow the frikin TVOut function on the HULU plus app..I mean give the majority of us that spend massive amounts of money on your products and apps something to be happy about, something to jump up and down and yell hallelujah...Or at least something to put those motherluvin android phone carrying & google loving pricks in there place or make them shut the hell up about. Stop jerking around and do something Truly AMAZING!

Sorry just had to vent... :-)
    Last edited by ripped53; 11-16-2010 at 10:45 AM.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ripped53 For This Useful Post:

saunupe1911 (11-16-2010), vantheman169 (11-16-2010)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Daerid's Avatar
    Thanks

I've already forgotten... What was today again?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nickiboombatz View Post
    So no new firmware..
    Lmfao that's what I said!!! I was all excited for this. Smh

Quote Originally Posted by ripped53 View Post
    WHAT...thats the big announcement....no disrespect to beattles fans and the millions of people that have been waiting on such an accomplishment...but someone please go slap the sh*t out of Steve and his apple advertising cronies.

How bout a frikin iPad with camera's on it, of enabling flash on these wonderful idevices, or start cranking up those massive servers to start allowing the ability to stream our itunes content to/from anywere, or even allow the frikin TVOut function on the HULU plus app..I mean give the majority of us that spend massive amounts of money on your products and apps something to be happy about, something to jump up and down and yell hallelujah...Or at least something to put those motherluvin android phone carrying & google loving pricks in there place or make them shut the hell up about. Stop jerking around and do something Truly AMAZING!

Sorry just had to vent... :-)
    This was hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by hollow0 View Post
    not many people care about Beatles

i hope you're joking.
    word

What's the real problem? This didn't make or break anyone, you all gotten yourself hyped up. This is apple way of promoting the Beatles so they can get attention and sell tracks. I guess Job's plan worked people bloging about this like crazy. Don't be surprise is if the Beatles break selling records, you helped.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Rob2G's Avatar
    Thanks

Couldn't this just have been revealed with a commercial?
    [SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Noodle Boy View Post
    How is it to live while dead on the inside? I'm honestly a little taken aback at the "shock and outrage" about this.

Marketing/Hype? It was a one page update the day before. Nowhere else they announced or mentioned it. The blogosphere (god I hate this word) like always took something relatively minor and ran it into the ground much like everything Apple related.

The Beatles on iTunes has been something a lot of us have always wanted for years now. Yes, you have been able to get the CDs for years now but that's not the point. The Beatles are one of the most iconic bands in music history. Their music not being on the biggest digital music story was an obvious omission. This could also push for other bands (ACDC as already mentioned) to bring their music to the digital age.

And seriously, it's The Beatles! They changed and re-invented music forever. A lot of people don't really pick up on it, but look back at all their albums and music. They were only around for 10 years. A single decade! In 10 years (7 really if you want to nitpick) they created and brought so much to music when other bands stale and go their whole lives doing the same thing over and over and over.
    The only word I "heard" was Apple!!! Who cares if beatles changed music, Apple said it was something we were never gonna forget, and apple was right, I will never forget the day I wasted my energy and excitement to see what the surprise was....I dont even listen to the Beatles, what a waste!

Quote Originally Posted by Daerid View Post
    I've already forgotten... What was today again?
    today is Tuesday Nov 16, Just a regular old day.....

hah! Apple so FAILS at surprises!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Krazyfool88 View Post

i hope you're joking.
    No...were not!
    Last edited by athleticswimmer; 11-16-2010 at 11:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

am i the only one who doesnt care or pays for music in itunes lol

oh....and who the **** are the beatles.....
    Last edited by sub zero; 11-16-2010 at 11:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What a joke....and we thought somthing cool was gouing to happen...lol

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Shark Jumpage....

ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz. Anybody who wants mp3's of the Beatles already has them.

Quote Originally Posted by athleticswimmer View Post

No...were not!
    You're a fool if you think not many people care about the Beatles.
    word

How bout I grab every beatles cd I own and click import..
    Rampage
    Back To The Basics

The Beatles are really good, don't get me wrong, but this is a total anticlimax. I mean, I was expecting something really revolutionary, like this Cloud thing. It was really a great day today (new girlfriend) and now Apple comes and decides to throw **** in my face. I was really pining for iOS 4.2. :/

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DukeNukem View Post
    ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz. Anybody who wants mp3's of the Beatles already has them.
    Yes it is! Bush has them right on his iPod and that news was a long time ago.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast