Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: FaceTime Comes Back to Mac

Livin the iPhone Life javiert30's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey PCs time to be a Mac...
    Drive Safe with Trapster
    Speedtrap App

Green Apple
    Thanks

Anyone get facetime working with 3G on a laptop? It keeps saying that I have to be connected to WiFi. I am using a Verizon 3G USB modem.

Thanks,

Jon

When I saw this the first thing I thought was I just bought an iPad and now I have to buy a new one . To me its the perfect device for this. Large screen and very portable. Jailbroken with MY3G this will be awesome. Apple had to know this was coming, should have put camera in first iPad. But that would not be Apple wouId it. Always leave something out to get your loyal customers to dish out more money a year later for something that should have been there. There is nothing new with Facetime. Cameras were already on all there other devices and Skypes been around a long time. Just a greed move. I'll still buy one, just get tired of Steve on stage acting like he reinvented the wheel just to get another sale.

iPhone? More like MyPhone law111's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scroogelives View Post
    What about a windows version!! Most idevice users use windows not macs!!
    but not for long. Apple is Genius.
    iPhone Firmware - 4.1
    Service - AT&T
    Device - iPhone 4 BLACK 16GB

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 1shuttle1 View Post
    When I saw this the first thing I thought was I just bought an iPad and now I have to buy a new one . To me its the perfect device for this. Large screen and very portable. Jailbroken with MY3G this will be awesome. Apple had to know this was coming, should have put camera in first iPad. But that would not be Apple wouId it. Always leave something out to get your loyal customers to dish out more money a year later for something that should have been there. There is nothing new with Facetime. Cameras were already on all there other devices and Skypes been around a long time. Just a greed move. I'll still buy one, just get tired of Steve on stage acting like he reinvented the wheel just to get another sale.

my sentiments exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by moon#pie View Post
    thank you. a windows user in here who isn't being a d***
    In case you didn't notice, it's primarily the Mac users in here that are being dicks, not the Windows users. And that is typically the norm.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Rokesomesmeefer For This Useful Post:

reanimationxp (10-21-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by Rokesomesmeefer View Post
    In case you didn't notice, it's primarily the Mac users in here that are being dicks, not the Windows users. And that is typically the norm.
    not around here. incase you didn't notice.

Twitter: @tshoults

why the hell is it only limited to iphone w/ 4.1??? im on JB'd 4.0.1 and i will not update, I like 4.0.1, why cant i use it with facetime for macs it doesnt make sense from a functionality standpoint. I undersatnd that its just another reason to get people over to 4.1, but other than that WTF!!!!. Can some get a hack going to make it work on 4.0 and 4.0.1 plzzzz
    iPhone 4 life b*tch

Livin the iPhone Life BenderRodriguez's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DimaSSS View Post
    why the hell is it only limited to iphone w/ 4.1??? im on JB'd 4.0.1 and i will not update, I like 4.0.1, why cant i use it with facetime for macs it doesnt make sense from a functionality standpoint. I undersatnd that its just another reason to get people over to 4.1, but other than that WTF!!!!. Can some get a hack going to make it work on 4.0 and 4.0.1 plzzzz
    Why not update? Its jailbreakable and if you can keep your baseband then it's unlockable, to hold your baseband go search YouTube "iPhone 4.1 unlock"

Quote Originally Posted by quidam_brujah View Post
    I'll see your 'more iPhone users use Windows' comment and raise you a 'more Windows users own Android devices'.... ah Ha!
    (this didn't auto merge...hmmm)

Skype has already said they are interested in that, BTW. Have patience young one.
    Duh, most people use Windows period.
    Anybody want a 32GB Mint Condition Black JB Unlocked 3GS? PM me with offers.

Quote Originally Posted by moon#pie View Post
    not around here. incase you didn't notice.
    Actually yes it is. In this thread anyway.
    HK-Z on Game Center

13. The Following User Says Thank You to KartRacer For This Useful Post:

reanimationxp (10-21-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by DimaSSS View Post
    You have no excuse not to update. Why should someone waste time making it work on a firmware that they don't need to. Update, there's zero reason not to. Plzzzzzz
    HK-Z on Game Center

iPhone? More like MyPhone macsoldier's Avatar
    Thanks

Anybody want to try the facetime for mac I havent used it yet and would like to check it out.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234