Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
09-06-2010, 06:13 AM #41
Works perfect... ThanksDrive Safe with Trapster
09-06-2010, 07:16 AM #42
I wasn't as disappointed about the grey menu items as I was with the kidz bop looking iTunes icon!
09-06-2010, 09:02 AM #43
I like the new design but I can agree that it looks pretty much dead.
09-06-2010, 09:20 AM #44
Everyone has mixed emotions I don't know why we can't choose themes like the plug-in in iTunes 6.0 that was pretty cool.
Fish are friends, not food!
Neither is Slow Internet.
09-06-2010, 10:01 AM #45
It did not worked for me did it several times and nothing. I have a mac book pro intel
09-06-2010, 10:12 AM #46
09-06-2010, 11:08 AM #47
So easy a caveman could do it!
09-06-2010, 12:28 PM #48
Here's the fix for the codesigning issue...
CREATING A CODE SIGNING CERTIFICATE
In order to sign applications in OSX Leopard or above, you need to have a code signing certificate in your keychain. If you're doing it just to modify applications for your own use , you can generate your own certificate to use. This is done using the Keychain Access application, in the Utilities folder. Here's how:
1. Open Keychain Access.
2. Go to the Keychain Access menu, and under Certificate Assistant, choose Create a Certificate
3. Name your Certificate. (I recommend using something other than your first and last names)
4. For Type, choose Self Signed Root.
5. Make sure Let me override defaults is checked and click Continue.
6. Under Serial Number, use a random number. Just make sure there is no other certificate on your system with the same name and serial number
7. Give yourself a sufficiently long validity period. For a little over 5 years, use 2000 days. For almost 11 years, choose 4000 days.
8. Under Certificate Type, choose Code Signing, and click Continue.
9. Enter your personal information on the next screen. Have fun with Organization and Organizational Unit. After all, this is for your own personal use. Don't use "Apple." Click Continue when all has been filled out.
10. For Key Pair Information, accept the defaults and click Continue.
11. For Key Usage Extension, accept the defaults and click Continue.
12. For Extended Key Usage Extension, accept the defaults and click Continue.
13. For Basic Constraints Extension, accept the defaults and click Continue.
14. For Subject Alternate Name Extension, accept the defaults and click Continue.
15. Use your "login" keychain to store the certificate and click Continue.
16. Now you have to set your certificate to be "trusted."
17. Go to your keychain, and right click (control click) on the new certificate you made and choose Get Info.
18. Open the triangle next to Trust.
19. Go down to Code Signing, and choose Always Trust.
20. Close the box. The system will ask for your admin password. Enter it and click OK.
You're done, and you have a certificate you can use for signing your own code, or re-signing someone else's code that you've modified or tinkered with.
HOW TO CODESIGN ITUNES WITH TERMINAL
Open the Terminal application (/Applications/Utilities/Terminal)
Type in the following command , remembering to replace the certificate name with the new one you just created within the quotation marks:
codesign -s "CERTIFICATE NAME HERE" -fv /Applications/iTunes.app
You should now be able to open iTunes with the new modifications!
No more problems with the firewall. And you can run the codesign check afterwords to make sure it worked!
Last edited by kramer2k; 09-06-2010 at 12:33 PM.
09-06-2010, 12:39 PM #49
The icons look kinda weird like they aren't the right size. Im going back to stock i just wanna listen to my music lol.
09-06-2010, 03:42 PM #50
Did it this morning and I love the coloured version. Also changed the stoplights back. Thanks
09-06-2010, 09:26 PM #51
Color looks a lot better, the gray was too bland.
09-06-2010, 10:03 PM #52
doesn't work for me, I opened up the rsrc file and don't see any of the itunes icons just a bunch of ipods.I don't drink kool-Aid, I don't join cults.
This is why I break out in cold sweat going to Apple retail store.
09-06-2010, 10:32 PM #53
Works. BUT - does this mean we have to do this for each version now ? Will there be a rsrc file for each update? Any advice anyone?
09-07-2010, 05:02 AM #54
thanks"If You're Not First, You're Last" - Ricky Bobby
09-07-2010, 05:39 AM #55
can you please repost or link me to how to change the side bar! thank!! got my color back!
09-07-2010, 11:07 AM #56
09-07-2010, 04:05 PM #57
windows windows plzz
09-07-2010, 05:35 PM #58
09-07-2010, 05:49 PM #59
09-07-2010, 09:40 PM #60
could someone please email me the new file that would be great as i cant get the link to work
my email is my name on here
Last edited by [email protected]; 09-07-2010 at 09:45 PM.