Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Hints at "Revolutionary" Mac OS X 10.7

Quote Originally Posted by kuhndsn View Post
    Ok at 40yrs old I know my "hip" limits and I never claimed to understand the Internet slang/acro's. However, I thought I at least had "LOL and LMAO" down...
    I thought it had something to do with cats.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Or run inside a web browser. Any web browser. Any OS. Even iOS.

My iPhone is a Part of Me kuhndsn's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger92 View Post
    no, the 10.6.x updates are free, but 10.x updates generally cost a small fee. SL was $30. People get mad because they say that they are just like service pack updates, but they are really more like the difference between vista and win7.
    Well $30 is much better that 300!!! Wow that is cheap! Thanks for the education. Yeah some one told me Mac's updates are more like a whole new os. Where as win submits packages.

So far I'm very happy with my Mac pro. No crashes at all. The computer was spendy but compared to the Sony it was cheap in price. I had my high end Sony for abbot a week before I took it back. I paid 2400 for it and it was slower and the graphics seemed slightly more pixelated that my less expensive Mac pro. Plus the bat life and all aluminum this thing rocks!

Hmm..."Revolutionary" and to do with the internet? and has to keep with the same Hardware... hmm?...And it's never been done before.

we have to skip the App store like OS, as thats basically Linux (with "add or remove Software" and that).

How about a Hardware boost, using the internet?
    maybe, using there new Server thing, they could store System Memory, or maybe temporary files. then again, that would make it's slower then just using the Hard drive.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234