Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The Magic Trackpad Finally Debuts

yay i haz my trackpad! its soooo easier to edit on pro tools with this then a mouse , not really effective with photoshop but gr8 at web surfing

and this is how u dont use the track pad, but works nonetheless...why the image is upside down i have no idea
    Last edited by z3r01; 08-05-2010 at 06:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]

Bettertouchtool makes it even better.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cer0 For This Useful Post:

z3r01 (08-05-2010)

sure does

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

looks like a $70 mouse pad to me. I don't see any upgrade over the magic mouse with gestures except maybe the pinch feature... The only use I could see is if I had my computer hooked up to imaginary home theater and wanted to control my mac from the couch on my 50in plasma which I don't own. Back when I was a tech/ design geek, I might have considered it if acted exactly like a wireless tablet within photo shop and illustrator, but even then, it would have been too small and I'd probably switch back to my giant tablet with the application specific short cuts built in. I think at this time and if I had the money, the only way I'd consider this product is if it had a mirrored monitor with touch screen and it was the size of my iphone or imaginary ipad. Oh wait, there's probably an app for that.
    Last edited by sickbxy; 08-09-2010 at 11:49 PM.

Thanks

Wait, this is *news* ? I’m just saying, we had this exact device TEN YEARS AGO. Except that the old device was bigger. And understood five-finger gestures. Here’s an auction for one of those I am referring to: FingerWorks iGesture NumPad (USB touchpad) - eBay (item 290464313459 end time Aug-29-10 00:00:06 PDT)

In fact that old device did more than just mousing and gestures, it even doubled as a numerical keypad. I have seen “teh future”: Apple will launch the iType in 2011, which is a keyboard without keys, just a touch surface. “Revolutionary” for certain, but that is ten years old too: MacNTouch < Main < The Fingerfans Community That old device understood *TEN*-finger gestures...

Or will they call it the Magic Keyboard? One good thing though: Good to see these devices coming back to the market again, after the years of waiting since Apple bought the inventor and killed a great product line.

Well yes this is news as it's a new device.....regardless of how old the technology is....Nissan is making the leaf electric car which is news...but electric vehicles was first used ages ago

Quote Originally Posted by torbengb View Post
    Wait, this is *news* ? I’m just saying, we had this exact device TEN YEARS AGO. Except that the old device was bigger. And understood five-finger gestures. Here’s an auction for one of those I am referring to: FingerWorks iGesture NumPad (USB touchpad) - eBay (item 290464313459 end time Aug-29-10 00:00:06 PDT)

In fact that old device did more than just mousing and gestures, it even doubled as a numerical keypad. I have seen “teh future”: Apple will launch the iType in 2011, which is a keyboard without keys, just a touch surface. “Revolutionary” for certain, but that is ten years old too: MacNTouch < Main < The Fingerfans Community That old device understood *TEN*-finger gestures...

Or will they call it the Magic Keyboard? One good thing though: Good to see these devices coming back to the market again, after the years of waiting since Apple bought the inventor and killed a great product line.
    it's not really news now that it's nearly a month old.....

Twitter: @tshoults

And Apple liked what they did back then and bought them in 2005 and made this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234