Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Releases Compact "Green" Battery Charger

My iPhone is a Part of Me politicalslug's Avatar
    Thanks

Maybe I'm just nuts, but why six batteries, but it can only charge two at a time? If this thing actually worked as promised I'd pick one up for my Xbox360 controller, since I don't own anything from Apple with user replaceable batteries (hint hint, nudge nudge).

Seriously, at least let me charge four at once, that way I can use two and keep the others ready to go. One guy said his bluetooth keyboard used 3 batteries... this would be perfect for it him. 3 in and 3 charging. Wait, that's right, he can only charge two at a time. How's he going to juggle that one?

go to bed kids

$30 for 6 batteries (which would last a decade) + a charger

isn't mean pricing at all and it's got nothing to do with Apple's fancy packaging.

S*I*G*H

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    The price doesn't seem that bad for 6 reusable batteries. I know none of their products use AAA but I wish they would have different sizes.
    i know this is an old post, but im having another look see. as you can see from the picture. the charger holds 2 batteries [not 6]. if they give you 6 batteries with the charger. so what. you can get 6 rechargeables for $12 or less. just a rethought.
    killall Terminal[]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123