Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Magic Trackpad? FCC Approves Mystery Device

My iPhone is a Part of Me kuhndsn's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gafu View Post
    and still cant focus on fixing an antenna issue....
    It is a fix. The magic is you can dial then use the trackpad as a Bluetooth receiver you can hold to your ear like a phone. See death grip fixed. :-). Lol.

Sorry had too. Even though I love my i4.

With this apple product, it might be the first time the sky is the limit

Quote Originally Posted by joe97 View Post
    I'm keeping my iPhone 4 and if it wasn't for all this crap (and that's exactly what it boils down to) going around I'd never know there was an "issue". Well alright there may very well be an issue but it has been blown craptacularly out of proportion. I'd go and buy an iPad today if I could spare the $$.
    Agreed. I can't get a bar to drop no matter how I hold it and I was one of the ones to get it.

I bought a MacBook when Apple first introduced the unibody models and I couldn't be more pleased with it. I don't see myself buying a Windows machine again.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Its a little disappointing that you guys don't have your writers reading engadget more often. It was posted a while ago, but anyhow good job with the site and keep up the good work

Quote Originally Posted by haibane View Post
    Its a little disappointing that you guys don't have your writers reading engadget more often. It was posted a while ago, but anyhow good job with the site and keep up the good work
    Actually edgadget posted this "updated" info today/last night. The story of the magicpad has been around for a little bit but the news that the FCC passed it came about today in the tech world.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cer0 For This Useful Post:

ronfin44 (07-19-2010)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by awesomeiPod View Post
    Umm...wrong section.

This might be something good.
    sorry bro but topic came up

Quote Originally Posted by rpgpromaster View Post
    late again i read about this and watched some youtube videos hours ago
    Jesus... Is it really needed. How cool to people feel to know things two hours before a popular site posts it? It is getting rediculous seein these post this site is put together clean and delivers news. What do you expect people eat and sleep ya know. Why do you check a all in one site like this if you can't be happy with the results. I think 99% of people can handle checking this site once in the morning and once at night to get the gist of things am I right anyone?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aliquippakid View Post
    Jesus... Is it really needed. How cool to people feel to know things two hours before a popular site posts it? It is getting rediculous seein these post this site is put together clean and delivers news. What do you expect people eat and sleep ya know. Why do you check a all in one site like this if you can't be happy with the results. I think 99% of people can handle checking this site once in the morning and once at night to get the gist of things am I right anyone?
    i agree

Thanks

I know an apple magic trick. If you cover the bottom left hand conner of the iPhone 4, your signal with disappear.

iPhone? More like MyPhone macsoldier's Avatar
    Thanks

This has nothing to do with the Iphone 4

I dont think releasing new products anytime soon would be a good idea lol

i cant really see myself using this thing with anything..

Quote Originally Posted by ALAN523 View Post
    I love my iPhone 4. people got to stop hating. if u dont like it well return it. why do u still have it!? oh yeah.. because YOU FUKING LOVE THE IPHONE 4!!!!!
    exactly

Quote Originally Posted by Wolftamer View Post
    Great...a pad that most laptops come with standard now. whooopie
    dont u read the name?MAGIC PAD its not just ur crappy pad u got on ur windows laptops

Quote Originally Posted by scooby4 View Post
    I dont think releasing new products anytime soon would be a good idea lol
    because you the only one who gonna buy it right? just sit back n enjoy the show
    Last edited by barryson77; 07-20-2010 at 08:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whereswaldo View Post
    With this apple product, it might be the first time the sky is the limit
    lolz

If this thing turns out to be as "magical" as the iPad, I'm fully expecting an over-sized touch pad that ultimately does nothing useful that a typical touch pad doesn't already do.

It was exactly a 4 minute and 30 second deficit before ModMyI posted this compared to Engadget.
    Edit: Lol i was being sarcastic but whatever :P
    Last edited by ish8894; 07-20-2010 at 05:27 PM. Reason: Removed

Quote Originally Posted by rpgpromaster View Post
    late again i read about this and watched some youtube videos hours ago
    Yeah. They're not the quickest all the time. But sometimes I miss it elsewhere and get it here.

iPhone? More like MyPhone dale2's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rokesomesmeefer View Post
    If this thing turns out to be as "magical" as the iPad, I'm fully expecting an over-sized touch pad that ultimately does nothing useful that a typical touch pad doesn't already do.
    Have you ever used one of apple's trackpads? the new ones with the integrated button
    you would be surprised how amazing it makes the trackpad feel
    i even hate getting on an older macbook that still has a button near your thumb

i use a miniDisplay to HDMI adapter to watch movies on my 40" tv, one of these would eliminate the need for a mouse i have to use while i sit on my couch.

when using photoshop or other mouse intensive tasks(solitaire lol), it would be convenient to be able to use the trackpad in any position you wanted, instead of the sometimes awkward angle the built in trackpad has

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast