+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cupidtino Takes Aim at Apple Fanboys and Fangirls

is a discussion within the

Mac News

forums, a part of the

General Apple/Mac

section;
Originally Posted by redcard Boring comment. Let's face it; the average Apple fanboy is better looking, better educated, better informed and has more money than most people on this thread.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by redcard View Post
    Boring comment.

Let's face it; the average Apple fanboy is better looking, better educated, better informed and has more money than most people on this thread.
    Then that shows you are definitely not a fanboy. Wondering why? Because if you were so smart, you wouldn't be an apple fanboy because you know apple is an evil ( if you think about it) company that will loose the war to android. Better looking? Not relevant, has nothing to do with that. Money? Fanboys are usually the ones who can't afford the devices so they just look at them on the internet. Education? I'd have to agree with you having once been a fanboy myself before android came along.

Green Apple chrodriguezmarydown's Avatar
    Thanks

hahaha, this will turn in to any another website.
    lonely guy looks for love, & he finds her.
    meets up and finds out its a male.. named Buffalo Bob.
    iFail.

Thanks

you know i've always wanted to hook up with the MMI staff, here's my chance!

Last edited by lolcats1; 05-05-2010 at 04:30 PM.

Banned
    Thanks
    Hahaha you busters crack me the ef up!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by redcard
    Boring comment.

Let's face it; the average Apple fanboy is better looking, better educated, better informed and has more money than most people on this thread.
    Theay Might Be better educated but Think about this Theay are obviousley not that intelegen because Well macs dont have the best Hardware for the price or the biggest amounts of software avaliable.Apple fan boys and Girls are just People that dont know Ne thing About computers In my opinion.Now If i had money I would definitly but Apple products.

Just saying Dont get Mad at me Because Its true.Imma Stick with Windows for now

My iPhone is a Part of Me hollow0's Avatar
    Thanks

Boring comment.

wow..assuming you're not being sarcastic..that's a bold comment.

on a side note; Where do i sign up?!

Quote Originally Posted by stryker10 View Post
    Theay Might Be better educated but Think about this Theay are obviousley not that intelegen because Well macs dont have the best Hardware for the price or the biggest amounts of software avaliable.Apple fan boys and Girls are just People that dont know Ne thing About computers In my opinion.Now If i had money I would definitly but Apple products.

Umm...that it so completely off. They don't know anything about Computers? lol. I've got a Mac and i'm a PC-Tech with a Computer Network Systems associates degree and working on ISS (Information Systems Security) Bachelors degree.. 1 more year to go. Oh well, i guess im a dummy.
    Last edited by hollow0; 05-05-2010 at 05:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Boring comment.

All Mac users I've met are definitely not these. They basically require a computer with training wheels, therefore, Mac.

My iPhone is a Part of Me NSXrebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stryker10 View Post

They're definitely not intelegen like you, that's for sure.

Thanks

How are Apple fanboys geeks? Every Apple user I have ever known has been completely oblivious to technology - they buy Apple computers because they're advertised as simple.

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,214 Times in 2,596 Posts

This is funny. Really funny.

I signed up for the beta test just to let you guys know how stupid this thing is...

... yeah... just for that reason...

... ^_^;
    #eli7e revived me

My iPhone is a Part of Me NSXrebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SquareWheel View Post
    How are Apple fanboys geeks? Every Apple user I have ever known has been completely oblivious to technology - they buy Apple computers because they're advertised as simple.
    More stereotypes. I know more windows users that are clueless when it comes to technology. They buy PC computers because they are advertised as cheap. Not every PC user is some sort of ***X0r genius, just like not every Apple user is a tree hugging, wine sipping, starbucks drinking, vegan, who doesn't know anything about tech.

I'm an Apple user, in fact my first computer was a Macintosh, back in the early 90's. Windows 3.x was out, and I didn't like it. It was until Win95 came out that I made the switch to Windows. Building your own was ALOT cheaper, more so than today, than buying anything prebuilt and I built my fair share of them.

I grew tired of constantly having to do maintenance on PC's though. Viruses and other malware just got old quick. Eventually I had enough. The Mac mini had just ben announced and looked very interesting. By this time, I had no idea how far along Apple had come nor what they had to offer. I went to the Apple store, and immediately fell in love with the UI and form factor.

So yeah, I'm a red blooded American, US Marine, meat eating, woman loving, geek/techie Apple user.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to NSXrebel For This Useful Post:

hollow0 (05-07-2010)

Theme Creator
    Thanks

I think the saying goes...

"For idiots, by idiots"

...something like that.

=]

What's Jailbreak? GeeThreeForce's Avatar
    Thanks

iLookGreat let's date?

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheDirtyDiddler's Avatar
    Thanks

Will Cupidtino prevent you from meeting Adobe fans?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NSXrebel View Post
    More stereotypes. I know more windows users that are clueless when it comes to technology. They buy PC computers because they are advertised as cheap. Not every PC user is some sort of ***X0r genius
    Straw man. I never claimed Windows users' were experts, I only commented that Apple fans were not smarter. Secondly, Windows PCs aren't advertised as cheap - they're barely advertised at all. With Windows market share, there is no need for advertisements.

I'm an Apple user, in fact my first computer was a Macintosh, back in the early 90's. Windows 3.x was out, and I didn't like it. It was until Win95 came out that I made the switch to Windows. Building your own was ALOT cheaper, more so than today, than buying anything prebuilt and I built my fair share of them.
    Well that's good. You saw the options and you made your choice. Good on ya.

I grew tired of constantly having to do maintenance on PC's though. Viruses and other malware just got old quick.
    In my experience, I have never had a problem with viruses. Common sense is all it takes.

So yeah, I'm a red blooded American, US Marine, meat eating, woman loving, geek/techie Apple user.
    Alright? I wasn't commenting on you personally, I was commenting on Apple's previous advertising methods and how it was never aimed at technologically inclined people.

My iPhone is a Part of Me hollow0's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by unoimkll View Post
    I think the saying goes...

"For idiots, by idiots"

...something like that.

=]
    Spoken by a true idiot

Quote Originally Posted by SquareWheel View Post
    Straw man. I never claimed Windows users' were experts, I only commented that Apple fans were not smarter. Secondly, Windows PCs aren't advertised as cheap - they're barely advertised at all. With Windows market share, there is no need for advertisements.

Well that's good. You saw the options and you made your choice. Good on ya.

In my experience, I have never had a problem with viruses. Common sense is all it takes.

Alright? I wasn't commenting on you personally, I was commenting on Apple's previous advertising methods and how it was never aimed at technologically inclined people.
    There are Apple fans that are smarter than your Windows users. They are techies in every way but they choose to be open in their PC environment unlike most clowns on here who like to jump on the bandwagon of bashing Apple.

And if you seriously have not seen any commercials about Windows being cheaper you are either lying or you don't watch that much television. They have Windows commercials advertising people going to best buy and purchasing a windows based laptop because it's cheaper in price. You should get your facts straight.

People will always be like that though always bashing on other people who have different OSs. I guess they have nothing better to do. For people who are open minded about OS and like to have a wide variety i say more power to you. There's no need to follow sheep and use only 1 type of OS just because you're afraid of what people may think. Let them think, they're just a bunch of clowns on a bandwagon with little to no self-esteem.

Hating on people with Mac OS...so childish.
    Last edited by hollow0; 05-07-2010 at 12:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

I grew tired of constantly having to do maintenance on PC's though. Viruses and other malware just got old quick. Eventually I had enough.
    Ah, the classic error between the chair and keyboard issue.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Success.Is.Sweet For This Useful Post:

SquareWheel (05-08-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hollow0 View Post
    There are Apple fans that are smarter than your Windows users.
    Yep, I own Windows users.

They are techies in every way but they choose to be open in their PC environment
    Alternatively, they prefer an open operating system.

And if you seriously have not seen any commercials about Windows being cheaper you are either lying or you don't watch that much television. They have Windows commercials advertising people going to best buy and purchasing a windows based laptop because it's cheaper in price. You should get your facts straight.
    While I don't watch that much television, I do follow Microsoft's advertising team relatively closely. Their "buy a PC" ad was relatively shortlived and is no where near as extensive as Apple's "Mac vs PC" ads or iPod/iPhone ads were.

I guess they have nothing better to do. For people who are open minded about OS and like to have a wide variety i say more power to you.
    I agree. That's why I advocate against following a company blindly.

There's no need to follow sheep
    To follow sheep doesn't make sense, to follow blindly makes you a sheep.

and use only 1 type of OS just because you're afraid of what people may think. Let them think, they're just a bunch of clowns on a bandwagon with little to no self-esteem.
    I don't see how any of this is relevant.

Thanks

You advocate against following a company blindly? Well, well, that's just awesome.

I bet you also think racism, homophobia and rape are all bad things too!

Quote Originally Posted by Success.Is.Sweet View Post
    All Mac users I've met are definitely not these. They basically require a computer with training wheels, therefore, Mac.
    Hardly. They want a computer that works. Whereas you want a computer that has a big settings menu and allows you to stink it up with a disgusting theme.

I mean, you probably changed your graphics card and installed some memory once, hardly makes you an IT guru.
    Last edited by redcard; 05-08-2010 at 05:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    To live, you have to lie

runCMD
    Default Under the covers - we all love tech.
    C'mon. PC and Mac Guy get along. ... and we all come here of our own free will

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12