+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Is This Our First Look At Apple's Tablet?

is a discussion within the

Mac News

forums, a part of the

General Apple/Mac

section;
Originally Posted by ALL DAY Ha, they removed my post. Pussies. It's not easy being right all the time, let me tell you. I guess more "news" than rumors, speculation
    iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ALL DAY View Post
    Ha, they removed my post. Pussies. It's not easy being right all the time, let me tell you. I guess more "news" than rumors, speculation and carrier BS is too much to ask for from "the leading iPhone site". I'm done. I'll just search on Google News from now on. :/

EDIT: Even better, just like MacRumors, we might as well change the name here to iPhoneRumors since the focus is not even anywhere near modding anymore. What a downfall.
    Anything that gives you more traffic is good lol. I bet the OP knew it was fake as it's so easy to see unless you're a computer illiterate.
    I'm MYAATT DAAAMOOON!!!

Thanks

i just placed my iphone at the same angle that was on and turned it off...then i downloaded a similar background...it reflects on both all angels....i then lowered the screen light and it still reflected off the iphone...but not in this picture
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Messany View Post

Come on people. Look at this picture. Look at the "tablet" it is not covering all the keys.. however look at the reflection.. where are the keyboard keys in the reflection?

Unless this guy set the tablet pic as his background?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

haha i hate to be the jerk of the thread, but the name ibook already was taken. me personally hope its gonna be called the itablet. islate just sounds so boring in my opinion.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gthugballin View Post
    you dont see any keyboard keys in the reflection but the tablet clearly isn't covering them all. (toward the top of the tablet)
    Good call.

-IMG

Thanks

its real. i believe it
    killall Terminal[]

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ALL DAY View Post
    Ha, they removed my post. Pussies. It's not easy being right all the time, let me tell you. I guess more "news" than rumors, speculation and carrier BS is too much to ask for from "the leading iPhone site". I'm done. I'll just search on Google News from now on. :/

EDIT: Even better, just like MacRumors, we might as well change the name here to iPhoneRumors since the focus is not even anywhere near modding anymore. What a downfall.

I love this site but I have to agree. Its all rumors now. but when the tablet comes out i'm sure there will be more modding/hack/cool stuff you can do with it again. hopefully
    When the police want to know where someone is, they ask apple.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gthugballin View Post
    I love this site but I have to agree. Its all rumors now. but when the tablet comes out i'm sure there will be more modding/hack/cool stuff you can do with it again. hopefully
    geez people get off there back. after 4.0 is released you'll get all your iphone news. there just isn't that much right now id rather have this than nothing if it bothers you that much dont read it or go make your own iphone site with new news everyday but be warned if you do this and i read a rumor on it im gonna flame the
    Code:
        KWKWK##   :L;f   i##Wt #WWt 
                KKKWKW#  ::t:j:; :#WWEWWWW  
                KW#WKK# j:,::::, .#WW#E#W   
                K#WW    ,:::..,,f #WWWW#K   
                KKW#    :  L:,::f WWWKWW.   
                WWKWWW ,:  ff .,G W#WKKf    
                #WWWKW ;.  EW  ;L ##W#WW    
                #WWWEK ,.,.,,fi:D ##WWWW    
                W#W#   t::.;L.:,..WWW#WW#   
                WW##   j;i. .t,,L WWWLKWW   
                #WWW  ,.L.:.:;,t ,WWW KWWK  
                WWWWt  :.:ii;i;ittWWW KWWK  
                    .::.j ti;L.   :    :.,  
                   t::.j          f         
                  i::,f.  .G.      L        
                  ;,t     . .     ; :       
                     .   ..     . :,    .
    out of it
    Yeah, you'll be the coolest person in the room when you pull one out and show it around, but that gets old fast when three other people have them and one person somehow has one that glows in the dark.
    John C. Dvorak
    The American columnist and broadcaster in article 'Rethinking the iPhone' in PC Magazine.

Thanks

The laptop screen is not that reflective, I can make right now a video of me using the itablet using photoshop and other programs

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default I think this could be real...
    One of these was on 24 on last night. During the show's premiere on last week, they had another device that was a possibility, but they were careful to show no names. It was interesting that on last week's episode, Apple's products were all throughout the show.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by robbpell View Post
    geez people get off there back. after 4.0 is released you'll get all your iphone news. there just isn't that much right now id rather have this than nothing if it bothers you that much dont read it or go make your own iphone site with new news everyday....

i just said i love the site and then i said when the tablet comes out we will prolly get the modd/hack stuff...did you not read my post lol...flame urself.

Previously Known as A.T MetallicaFan1991's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alz0rz View Post
    Come on people. Look at this picture. Look at the "tablet" it is not covering all the keys.. however look at the reflection.. where are the keyboard keys in the reflection?

Unless this guy set the tablet pic as his background?

If you look really really close at your screen, you can see the keys of the MBP's reflection, very faintly though but you can still see the keys refeflection.

MBP 15" 2.66Ghz Core 2 Duo Nvidia 9400M 9600GT 256MB OS X 10.6.4 Windows 7 June 2009
    iPhone 4 August 28th

Thanks

might be real, but definatly my fav mock-up
    Name? whereswaldo
    iDevice + Firmware? 32GB Black iPhone 4 iOS 5.0
    Computer + OS? Dell Inspiron 15R 2nd Gen i5, 2.3 Ghz, 750GB HDD, 8GB RAM Windows 7 HP
    Location? Toronto
    Found yet? No

Previously Known as A.T MetallicaFan1991's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by imgMOD View Post
    Good call.

-IMG

Lol, no not a good call, look carefully and closely, the keys reflection is there!

MBP 15" 2.66Ghz Core 2 Duo Nvidia 9400M 9600GT 256MB OS X 10.6.4 Windows 7 June 2009
    iPhone 4 August 28th

Thanks

Fake phone looks fake.
    EDM

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default fake
    no figure prints on the screen?? wow this guy must be a neat freak!!

Thanks

look at the reflection of it on the macbook, its raised off the keyboard lol that is so fake

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by A.T View Post

Lol, no not a good call, look carefully and closely, the keys reflection is there!
    yeah ill admit i can see the keys now...but the tablet is floating toward the back in the reflection... but good catch on my wrong call.. <3

Banned
    Thanks

Definitely fake. Look at the Apple Logo in the first image. The only places it should appear are the Macbook display and the reflection of the display on the supposed tablet. The schmuck that made this fake overlooked the fact that it is 100% impossible for that logo to show up in the tablet's reflection on the Macbook's display. The reflections you see on the tablet and the tablet's reflection should be completely different from each other.

Thanks
    It is of course a fake, but as there is only about 14 hours left for rumours to come out for this tablet, they are rushing and making stupid mistakes from which we can easily tell these are fakes !

I can't wait till tomorrow and this is over with because for me I check this page 20 times a day as I'm a sucker for the rumours and all the wee bits of news but the tablet has been going for a while now and getting a bit boring, but this is just me of course!

I do hope that they announce a new iphone, I won't ever buy the tablet simply because I use an iphone, netbook and PC and the tablet doesn't fit in with these computers...yet anyway, maybe some point in the future!

But I am guessing that whatever they announce tomorrow it will look great and be cool as, well really cool as all apple stuff is!