Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Teen Arrested For "Terror Threat" at Apple Store

is a discussion within the

Mac News

forums, a part of the

General Apple/Mac

section;
No they aren't. Why do u think they are terrorist
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

No they aren't. Why do u think they are terrorist

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by battlecrushr View Post
    Creasy not all Muslims are terrorist. Wow stop. The real Muslims aren't al qeida or the taliban. All real Muslims are against them and I can tell uthat Muslims don't want destruction to the west and Israel and ahmedinajad never said that he wanted to wipe israel off the map soooo stop it. Ok
    nicely said.
    and as i am Half muslim (other half italian catholic)
    all i got to say is TAREK u are a discrase to muslims.
    like please leave.

Also, my Mom is lebanese,(the country Israel has been trying to take over for many many years) well that being said, i have many israeli friends, and i dont hate them. There are the certain people that i dislikes. The israeli government is just garbage. but other then that, i have no hate towards israelis.

So please stop, and i hate how all this media changes the image of a true muslim. Alqaeda ARENT MUSLIMS. I HOPE EVERY ONE OF THEM BURNS IN HELL (bottom of my heart) they are the true terrorists destroying the images of muslims and arabs. Just like tarek over here and his retarded comments.

Yea, you cant deny...if youre NOT BRAINWASHED by the MEDIA, then yes, whats happening in israe....i mean Palestine is just heart breaking. Kids dieing everyday, innocent children, women, old men, being killed by the army for a crime of living on their LAND. If you know your facts, then you should know "ISRAEL" BELONGS to the palestinians, and that the israeli people are a people without land. that being said why cant they living together in peace? and israelshould stop with this REAL terrorism.

anywayyyyyyyyyyssssssssss wat was this thread about again?

Quote Originally Posted by Melech518 View Post
    Here is a fun fact, 90% of muslims are innocent law abiding citizens, but 100% of terrorists are muslims.
    wow thats just disgusting buddy.
    what did you pull this up from your A**?

seriously.
    North Korea? oh and Israel?
    they all have their share of terrorism.
    but what does Israel has that no one does?

THE MEDIA!! so while they(5% of israeli maybe) commit their terrorism in palestine, the media changes all around.

but wow
    Last edited by Raptors; 01-18-2010 at 04:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Creasy not all Muslims are terrorist. Wow stop. The real Muslims aren't al qeida or the taliban. All real Muslims are against them and I can tell uthat Muslims don't want destruction to the west and Israel and ahmedinajad never said that he wanted to wipe israel off the map soooo stop it. Ok
    Dude i wasn't talking about anyone except Tarekk or what ever the hell his name is. I have some very close friends that are muslim, and they are wonderful people. I never posted or implied that all muslims are terrorists, but i do agree with melech that all terrorists are muslim. But terrorists do ur religion a great disservice, just like the crusades did/do my faith a great disservice...
    Neo Style by k.nitsua....early front runner for THEME OF THE YEAR

Now in a dead heat with liveOS c/o bluemetal....

Let us all welcome the newest fighter to the TOTY ring...iNavHD c/o reeco

Thanks
    Thanked 1,140 Times in 586 Posts

Default History of Israel
    Go check out the [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel"]History of Israel from Wikepedia[/ame]

Early roots
    Further information: History of ancient Israel and Judah

Masada
    The Land of Israel, known in Hebrew as Eretz Yisrael, has been sacred to the Jewish people since Biblical times. According to the Torah, the Land of Israel was promised to the three Patriarchs of the Jewish people, by God, as their homeland;[26][27] scholars have placed this period in the early 2nd millennium BCE.[28] According to the traditional view, around the 11th century BCE, the first of a series of Israelite kingdoms and states established rule over the region; these Israelite kingdoms and states ruled intermittently for the following one thousand years.[29] The sites holiest to Judaism are located within Israel.
    Between the time of the Israelite kingdoms and the 7th-century Muslim conquests, the Land of Israel fell under Assyrian, Babylonian, Persian, Greek, Roman, Sassanian, and Byzantine rule.[30] Jewish presence in the region dwindled after the failure of the Bar Kokhba revolt against the Roman Empire in 132 CE.[citation needed] In 628/9, the Byzantine Emperor Heraclius conducted a massacre and expulsion of the Jews, at which point the Jewish population probably reached its lowest point. Nevertheless, a continuous Jewish presence in the Land of Israel remained.
    Although the main Jewish population shifted from the Judea region to the Galilee,[31] the Mishnah and part of the Talmud, among Judaism's most important religious texts, were composed in Israel during this period.[32] The Land of Israel was captured from the Byzantine Empire around 636 CE during the initial Muslim conquests. Control of the region transferred between the Umayyads,[33] Abbasids,[34] and Crusaders over the next six centuries, before falling in the hands of the Mamluk Sultanate, in 1260. In 1516, the Land of Israel became a part of the Ottoman Empire, which ruled the region until the 20th century.[35]
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptors View Post

wow thats just disgusting buddy.
    what did you pull this up from your A**?

seriously.
    North Korea? oh and Israel?
    they all have their share of terrorism.
    but what does Israel has that no one does?

THE MEDIA!! so while they(5% of israeli maybe) commit their terrorism in palestine, the media changes all around.

but wow
    It actually came from the Associated Press in an article about a month ago I stumbled upon while googling during the debate on this thread. Relax....
    Show some maturity and keep this civil, just like I have through the disgusting comments made.

I am very careful with my words, I have family and friends from all parts of the world, faiths, and religions. I said Muslims are innocent people...pause...but all of the terrorists just happen to be muslim. You are looking at it backwards and getting offended for no reason. So again, I ask you to keep this a friendly debate and to please remain calm.
    Last edited by Melech518; 01-18-2010 at 05:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

Thanks

Thx raptors and well the ap wants to make all Muslims look bad

Thanks

Thx raptors and well the ap wants to make all Muslims look bad
    Again, you are reading the quote backwards. It states that the muslim people are innocent law abiding people who would never commit a crime. Then it says that all of the terrorists organizations just happen to be of the Muslim faith, which make up a very small percentage of Muslims.

That is just like saying all Rabbis are Jewish, but not all Jews are Rabbis.

All judges are lawyers, but not all lawyers are judges.

All football players are men, but not all men are football players.

All terrorists are muslim, but not all muslims are terrorists.

I am failing to see how you cannot distinguish the meaning of that quote.
    Last edited by Melech518; 01-18-2010 at 05:08 PM.

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings

Thanks

Again, you are reading the quote backwards. It states that the muslim people are innocent law abiding people who would never commit a crime. Then it says that all of the terrorists organizations just happen to be of the Muslim faith, which make up a very small percentage of Muslims.
    That's simply not true though.

Thanks

Yup

Thanks

Ok, this is not worth fighting over. Lets keep this friendly. But just to amuse me, can you name terrorist organizations of other religions? I am not saying there aren't, but I would like to cover all aspects of this debate rather than "Yes" and "No" and "Right" and "Wrong"

Thanks

Ok, this is not worth fighting over. Lets keep this friendly. But just to amuse me, can you name terrorist organizations of other religions? I am not saying there aren't, but I would like to cover all aspects of this debate rather than "Yes" and "No" and "Right" and "Wrong"
    lol why dont ya just google it, im sure you'll find 100s.
    or better yet. See the "designated as Foreign Terrorist Organizations List"

Thanks

This thread is done, you guys ruined it. Expect some warnings...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks
    Thanked 9,211 Times in 5,695 Posts

It lasted almost up to 100 posts before closing, amazing.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    I thought this could end up civil, which it actually did. Still cant believe one post turned this whole thread into a train wreck...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired Moderator A Retired Mod's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    Yea just amazing......

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345